2 7.41%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Name Vote #2

Re: Name Vote #2

80k should be the name tbh.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

I like ATK, but not Aiming To Kill. I voted for it and I suppose it doesn't matter that much, as long as not many people know what it stands for, just have the initials like many other Communities.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Lol, the header will have the name of the community in it. I really wouldn't worry about what it stands for, unless you can think of a better meaning for ATK.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Let's put it this way, I'm making a header with just ATK not aiming to kill or no header from me.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

Ok, I or Peephole will make it then. Your loss. If you had actually read previous posts, we have decided on Aim To Kill not Aiming.

just out of interest why wont connect2gaming make us there main community? cant you just tell them we will post loads of guides and help people out with managing there servers?

Gamer IDs

Well, we have persuaded them a lot to have the servers back, and said we would help them out more, but they were still stubborn and reduced the slots hugely on the servers since they thought it wasn't making them any profit.

My Battlelog

err good point , couldn't you say that

"the community could be used as a way of helping out there customers with typical server problems i.e adding maps , admins that kinda stuff , by doing this it would cut down the amount of tickets they get sent each day from customers asking about the same problems , resulting in them not having to hire more staff / increase hours or wage making the business alot more efficient and in turn saving them money , also due to a members in the community having basic server knowledge it would mean they wouldn't have to train there staff again saving money , also the servers could be used as "test" servers due to them being populated and well maintained as a means of showing new customers what they can aspect from buying from connect2gaming , a part which plays a major role in consumers."

or something along those lines.
    Last edited by the witch; 17th March 2007 at 09:13 PM.

Gamer IDs

Some good ideas there. However, I have tried most of them already and their response was that if we were the Official Community of the Company people would expect that quite a few of the staff in the company were also active in the Community. Customers would therefore expect that the admins therefore would be very grown up and at least 22 years of age and act really professionally. Customers might also feel that we were also there for Official Company support. If you have any more ideas let me know .

dose connect2gaming (BlackICE Internet Services Ltd ) have shares?

I think that they do but they aren't a PLC. I reckon that if you wanted to that we could negotiate purchase for the princely sum of 1 apple, 1 Coke, and a bag of guinea pig food. It's not worth very much.

lol they are a Ltd company though? so they should have shares seeing as the company should be made up of shareholders.

Any idea how much shares would be? and how many shares they have in total? seeing as http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/ is closed apparently

*this is leading to an idea*
    Last edited by the witch; 18th March 2007 at 01:25 PM.

Nice plan mate but a ltd means it can't be bought out in a stock market. The shares are only given out by the owners as they wish and then further traded. No open stockmarket. However you could negotiate with them personally with say a fiver.

i voted JKS but ATK sounds better why just not take that one??

yeh , but i meant as in if they had set prices for shares as a company , and how many existing shareholders they have. Because if shares are say £0.30 per we could all buy like 1% worth of the company until we own 51% of the company meaning we would have the majority of votes when it comes to deciding whether to make C2G the main community. but then them being a limited company makes it vary hard for corporative takeover and also the fact that they could have over 25000 shares mean we would need to raise about £35000.

so guess my plans kind of fallen to pieces , oh well theres always tescos...

so errm yeh ill shut up now lol

Thread Information