• GTK - Gaming to Kill

4 14.81%
  • JKS - Just Kill Someone

2 7.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Name Vote #2

Re: Name Vote #2

Quote Originally Posted by the witch View Post
    yeh , but i meant as in if they had set prices for shares as a company , and how many existing shareholders they have. Because if shares are say £0.30 per we could all buy like 1% worth of the company until we own 51% of the company meaning we would have the majority of votes when it comes to deciding whether to make C2G the main community. but then them being a limited company makes it vary hard for corporative takeover and also the fact that they could have over 25000 shares mean we would need to raise about £35000.
    Dude, why the hell would we buy shares in a company when we have pretty much moved to another company anyway. Plus it would be pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
    Ok, I or Peephole will make it then. Your loss. If you had actually read previous posts, we have decided on Aim To Kill not Aiming.
    Thats if it wins the vote, last I checked, its 8-7 UGF. I know it says 8 all, but youve fixed it by one vote.
    Last edited by Isphera; 18th March 2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Checked poll, Chalex still fixing :D

We have already discussed the name with people who voted UGF and half of them wouldn't mind ATK.

Point being if you discussed with ATK people, I bet half of them, even the invisible one that you cant see, probs wouldnt mind UGF

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    Point being if you discussed with ATK people, I bet half of them, even the invisible one that you cant see, probs wouldnt mind UGF
    You can fuckin stfu because chalex asked people on Teamspeak about what they wanted and 2 people said ATK, btw Chalex can you take my vote of UGF and have it changed to ATK

Thanks

{REMOVED BY CHALEX4} - Please keep yourself under control.
    Last edited by Hardie; 18th March 2007 at 08:14 PM.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Oricalcos, for now we are sponsored by Connect2 Gaming and we are not sure that we are going to change sponsors, it depends on a huge amount of things. Please don't bitch to each other, and when I announce the final name you will just have to accept it, which ever one I choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Oricalcos, for now we are sponsored by Connect2 Gaming and we are not sure that we are going to change sponsors, it depends on a huge amount of things. Please don't bitch to each other, and when I announce the final name you will just have to accept it, which ever one I choose.
    Exactly Respect the more inteligent(spelling) people and higher ranked people, and tbh you do not deserve admin what so ever on TS or on the CSS servers....

Gamer IDs

That was not an excuse to cause an argument. If you want to bitch about Oricalcos don't do it on the forum, if I feel he is misusing his admin I will create a post about it.

I believe that he is misusing his admin and the radio feed heavily and that something needs to change, I wouldn't mind so much if he was more active on the game servers themselves.

Hutch: I believe that he is misusing his admin and the radio feed heavily and that something needs to change, I wouldn't mind so much if he was more active on the game servers themselves.
    i second that.

That was not an excuse to cause an argument. If you want to bitch about Oricalcos don't do it on the forum, if I feel he is misusing his admin I will create a post about it.
    Chalex cant you see what hes doing he says all this stuff about me all the time except when you are on, he abuses his admin etc so now ive kept it in so much but now i cant stand it

Gamer IDs

I believe you, however, before I can do anything I need evidence. Screenshots, sound files etc.

Could you post a tutorial for getting these sound files without having to record in TS.

Gamer IDs

I would try using audacity, record the "wav" input or "what you hear" - that should work.

gunna try and get this bak on topic, for Aim To Kill could the tag be |A²K| ?

Gamer IDs

Right, the final name for the Community will be announced tomorrow! Stay tuned...

Thread Information