Thread: VH's Thread of Signature HoF

VH's Thread of Signature HoF

Here we go....

First and Foremost:
    Though not strictly a signature, this exhibit is my avatar (is it at the moment? I can't remember XD) Made in MS Paint, and I'm proud, so screw you!

Second siggy is...

First Signature image I used here, I quite liked it and I made it without any tuts or anything. I also won a SotW with it at JOclan..

Woo, number 3!

Known by VoX as crashing his firefox if he has an animated background, I screwed this one up but still used it Just 'cos I'm a dick like that.

Numbar 4:

Didn't use it here, but I like it, no tuts used again, and I think it came out quite well

Five bludd:

Made as a badge I was going to have, which lasted for ages, I never finished the project and I got bored with it and it's gone now.

Six:

Contains a message of me being banned from habbo, and me taking the piss out of Gary Glitter.

SEVERN!

This one using experimental stuff, I decided to edit it with words and make an ATK/LB signature with it ^^
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: VH's Thread of Signature HoF

Chaz, throw him a link to good-tutorial and run for the bunker!! Ahhhhh!

I'm joking, last one ain't bad, and yes, number 3 broke my browser, and I won't try and animated BG to see if it still does.

You were banned from habbo for camming... arent they like 13 year old girls there? Perv much.

Haha, I was actually talkin to one of my mates in rl about which webcam to get XD and I got banned for it... Stupid, eh? I had so much scammed furni too xD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Thread Information