Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oricalcos

Oricalcos

Well Here is the place where i am going to post images and sound files of oricalcos as of request.

-More Coming Soon-
    Last edited by Hardie; 18th March 2007 at 09:59 PM.

Re: Oricalcos

Ouch... that was fairly mean wasn't it?

Yep and its 10X worse i didnt take screenshots unfortuanatly(spelling) =[ but im uploading other content

Hum I dont think that this is nice but still since i am in C2G i am going to stick up for ORIC. I AM PISSED!!! at ppl always bitching at him whenever i come on its oric this oric that your bitching and bitching away hardie you can wind ppl up and piss them off so much... come on movement in TS how is that admin abuse you never know hardie might be pissing ppl off so he moved him but yeh come on Stop always bitching at oric it isnt fair and its not nice.
    Jason imba CSS player

May I point out Chalex heard Oric say to Hardie, a racist remark involving curries. Oric did not know chalex was on TS.

Thats just completely out of order, and racism!? My god Oric, you seem to be digging a big hole for yourself right now.

I can understand Jason, but the thing is. I've heard everyone bitch about everyone, so its not as though Oric is the only one getting it, but this is generally unfair and 'bitch about' worthy. Oric has no reason to just keep switching Hardie around, and being racist to him. However annoying the little rascal is. Oric's in the wrong, and you can't defend him Jason, theres evidence of it. Besides that, surely only one move is neccesary, then when they rejoin tell them why you moved them. No need in that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Hum I dont think that this is nice but still since i am in C2G i am going to stick up for ORIC. I AM PISSED!!! at ppl always bitching at him whenever i come on its oric this oric that your bitching and bitching away hardie you can wind ppl up and piss them off so much... come on movement in TS how is that admin abuse you never know hardie might be pissing ppl off so he moved him but yeh come on Stop always bitching at oric it isnt fair and its not nice.
    if oricalcos wasn't doing anything wrong then we would have nothing to bitch at him about and a total of 2 reasonable complaints doesn't count as "bitching" in my book.

Also seeing as Hardie was moved a total of 10 times in the space of 15 minutes doesn't that sound like admin abuse to you? surly if Hardie was causing problems then oricalcos would have kicked/baned him or another of the admins would have seeing as hutch , nev and chaos were also on, i believe they all have admin status?

another point is you have to put yourself in the position of Hardie how would you feel if you were being moved constantly from channel to channel while playing a game? wouldn't you want something to be done about it? and Not only that if oricalcos hasn't done anything wrong then he has nothing to worrie about dose he?
    Last edited by the witch; 18th March 2007 at 10:33 PM.

I think we do need to be careful about this sounding like a moan/ bitch thread but I think some form of disciplinary action is necessary. The reason relatively few members have SA on TS is because of the fact that it's the most easy way to abuse people, with sound and lack of it if being kicked and having to alt tab. Also I have noticed that Oric is very stubborn and is always right in his own mind. He's just that way. Maybe we need more lenient friendly admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I think we do need to be careful about this sounding like a moan/ bitch thread but I think some form of disciplinary action is necessary. The reason relatively few members have SA on TS is because of the fact that it's the most easy way to abuse people, with sound and lack of it if being kicked and having to alt tab. Also I have noticed that Oric is very stubborn and is always right in his own mind. He's just that way. Maybe we need more lenient friendly admins.
    i totally agree with that , perhaps only you , Chazlene and chalex4 should have SA rites on teamspeak and give other trusted members CA in a few channels making a C2G room which could be passworded for when random annoying people join so regular members have a place to go until a head admin can deal with it.

or make a new group of admins which only have the power to ban , that way it can be easily tracked if people are admin abusing from the ban-lists / server log. As for verbal abuse on teamspeak i guess theres nothing you can do about that.

But can i suggest that all problems with admins/players be PMed to mods so we can avoid making forums which seem bitchy and involving the whole community in matters which don't involve them.

Quote Originally Posted by the witch View Post
    But can i suggest that all problems with admins/players be PMed to mods so we can avoid making forums which seem bitchy and involving the whole community in matters which don't involve them.
    I think that this needs to be seen by everyone and discussed as necessary as everyone has the right to know whats going on and to have a say.

hmm i guess so , but couldn't an admin make the thread after they have received the complaint if they feel it needs a whole community discussion. That way it wont be biases , or course uproars / immature response?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardie View Post
    Well Here is the place where i am going to post images and sound files of oricalcos as of request.
    Request of admins.... These are serious claims and we shall try to keep this as impartial as possible. If Oric wishes to make a statement himself that is ok. Do not get too emotional over this guys or start flaming.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    May I point out Chalex heard Oric say to Hardie, a racist remark involving curries. Oric did not know chalex was on TS.
    Pfft.. big deal, Snake is always racist to Hardie and no one gives a toss, you just said that to spite Oric.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I will keep an eye on Oricalcos and action will be taken if he doesn't stop doing this kind of unnecessary behavour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

I don't think anyone could act like oric does... Like the witch said, to be constantly moved around channels while playing a game would piss anyone off I think. But isn't that a little bit weird? Everyone talks about oric and he doesn't say anything in his defend? He know he have done something wrong...

Thread Information