Thread: [OLD] ATK Counter Strike: Source Aeternus Information

[OLD] ATK Counter Strike: Source Aeternus Information

Editing
    Last edited by Vicious Horizon; 30th July 2010 at 07:22 PM.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Re: ATK Counter Strike: Source A-Team Information

The server doesnt have deathmatch GunGame :P - it has deathmatch and gungame xD You can choose to reverse the order of weapons from the rcon menu i medified, as well as start and stop deathmatch along with other things. For actual training purposes I can add a bind for somethinging like 1.3 times normal sped if youd like as this can help quicken peoples reactions in a real game situation, as if theyre used to getting quick headshots at slightly faster than normal speed this can give them a decent advantage

Also
    When im in ill come to training and play in (sensibly times) matches if youd like, however saturday evening is not a time im often free - though the timeslot youve chosen is probably the best you could as its usually around that time I come home before going out for the evening (though I often dont bother).
    Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 18th February 2009 at 12:04 PM.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I added in the server IP for you, and updated some of the details on the homepage to match the information here.

Personally, I think that 7-8pm is the most awkward time a practice could be because of most people eating around then. Although it may be a perfect time for you guys, it would defer some people. Despite this, if you think it's fine then I'm OK with that. I was just telling you my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

This is all up to discussion, and ty Chalex.

That's what I meant Mitch :P
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

/agree with chalex. I trialled the 6.30 - 8, as it seemed to make the most sense to me. Obviously, that judgement was wrong, and has since been changed. I am also glad that all information has been posted in one thread. All that needs to be said is we need players of any skill to apply. Come join in the fun by PMing myself or VH, or just show up on the day.

And for Feb 21st, I won't be training tonight, due to arriving back from NYC about half an hour ago, and thus will be exceptionally jetlagged and unable to play anything. Not even WoW.

Excuses :P It's fair enough.

I'll be sitting on the server between 4 and 5, so if anyone wants to join me, feel free. We'll probably be playing deathmatch.

Oh! And Mitch, there's not an option to turn Gungame off in the admin menu, could you fix it?
    Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 21st February 2009 at 03:09 PM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

I will do so now - if its not doen very soon i need chalex to link me to the panel again.

EDIT: Done ive added the command to the rcon menu it now tells you that its been disabled and restarts the game too

Hello everyone. I am semi new to the team. Just wondering what the ip address was for training. I really want to get that cool atk on my name! lol

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

You can put ATK on your name even if you're not in a team .

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Yeah, shove |ATK| on the end of your name, that'll be fine.

Thread Information