Tonight, I managed to complete the majority of the video, editing wise. However, final tweaking, titles, a few special effects and the credits need to still be done. So, assuming that I have some time over the next week, we should have it by the end of next weekend. Having said that, it doesn't mean that I'm not going to try and finish it within the next few days.

Anyway, at the moment the video runs to 22mins. Previously, I have aimed the video at the general public as well as ATK, so I tried to keep them within the 10 minute bracket. This 22 minutes could probably be shortened a little, but I am interested in knowing how many of you would bother to watch it all the way through. If you have all got a short attention span then I will need to shorten it significantly!!

The reason why it is much longer so far is that I have included much more "ATK banter" and I haven't just covered the whole thing with music. Making the video shorter could perhaps have the effect of removing the storyline I have tried to create.

Anyway, I would appreciate your comments on the timing as well as anything else you want ask/have in it.