Okay I know weve been through this a good few times now (lol, but wizzos just increased capacity to 1900 a couple of days ago and booked the second hall. Its expected to sell out before the event too.

I wasnt sure about going before as the non summer events are usually alot smaller and have less space / exhibitions, however it looks like i36 is going to be another biggie and i believe is also being pinned as the next M Festival (i35 wasnt).

Basically im trying to say ive decided id like to go, but i dont want to go on my own. I know nikki (frost wraith) going as a spec with "slumph" - some of you will know him - but hes sitting with his noobclan.

EZ64 said hed think about it but atm hes in the porcess of buying a new car so probably cant afford it IIRC.

Anoyne that would like to go and is situdated in the north/mid of england (with the exception of newcastle/middlesbrough way coz its in completely the wrong direction) I will hapily pick up on the way to stonleigh if you'd like, and also if anyone lives in an area local (40 miles or so) to stonleigh ill give you a cheap lift 2.

Im hoping someone will partake as i dont think ill go on my own and id like to.