Thread: i36.... only 2 weeks to go :)

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

i36.... only 2 weeks to go :)

Well i just booked and paid so im defo going now. I believe giles is goin as a spec, and Ive talked chris into coming as a semi spec (ill bring pc and laptop and he can use laptop when im not).

Effectivley me n chris will be doing some gaming anyway and giles will b there to profest too, so last chance for others to book :P - Current total of bookings is 1545. The max is 1900 this time so there is still plently of space left, tho typically this is when the big sell starts. Last i series over 100 tickets sold in 1 day in the last 2 weeks, so dont assume it wont b fuill and u can decide in 2 weeks :P

To spectate for the full 4 days (including EAS) is £25. To go as BYOC is £80 + £15 if u want EAS.

Just thought id have a final nag at you all

This also means ill be taking my whole pc now, along with projector for good measure, a 28" 4:3 CRT TV for the back of the car with xbox 360 and rockband/rock band 2 / GH3 / others when its not dark as projectors useless in the day.

If you dont want the hasstle of coming as BYOC you should consider coming as a spec anyway coz it will be teh pr0

Re: i36.... only 2 weeks to go :)

So your going awsome are you givin me and mike a lift then? lol i need money though for all this hehe

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Wraith View Post
    So your going awsome are you givin me and mike a lift then? lol i need money though for all this hehe
    Dont have space for more than 1 (possibly 2 otehr people) and rizz is payin me £50 to take him so nope sorry :P

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    Dont have space for more than 1 (possibly 2 otehr people) and rizz is payin me £50 to take him so nope sorry :P
    fair enough might see you there

Gamer IDs

Btw can u try and explain to slumph that Im not taking you 2 BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE SPACE! He keeps havin a go at me for "promising to take u 2" aparantly when i wasnt even going 2 i36 untill yesterday. I believe i said to him if theres space in the car, which their shud b, then i can take you - but things have changed now that chris is coming and rizz is coming.

I had a good think and it may be a struggle to even get rizz's stuff in the car with what i wanna bring.

Thumbs down Re: i36.... only 2 weeks to go :)

Quote Originally Posted by colonel Mitch View Post
    btw Can U Try And Explain To Slumph That Im Not Taking You 2 Because I Dont Have The Space! He Keeps Havin A Go At Me For "promising To Take U 2" Aparantly When I Wasnt Even Going 2 I36 Untill Yesterday. I Believe I Said To Him If Theres Space In The Car, Which Their Shud B, Then I Can Take You - But Things Have Changed Now That Chris Is Coming And Rizz Is Coming.

I Had A Good Think And It May Be A Struggle To Even Get Rizz's Stuff In The Car With What I Wanna Bring.
    -___- Rarrrrrr!

Thread Information