Thread: TF2 Sniper Update!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

TF2 Sniper Update!

I know this has been posted in the shoutbox, but it deserves more than that:

The next class pack will focus on the Sniper. It's actually shaping up to be the largest TF2 update yet, with multiple new maps and a bunch of gameplay tweaks. In addition, we've got another update in the works that should be done before the Sniper, and that one will include some new content for all classes.
    Find it here.

I can't wait already, even though I want the Engineer and Spy update about 1 million times more! Oh, and wave goodbye to yer head, wanker .
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Re: TF2 Sniper Update!

No wai, this is the best one to do next except for soldier, personally i cant really think what they could add, except basic things like a more rapid firing sniper or maybe a decoy sniper. Would be fun to fool some Spies.

Oh and im dreading the Engie updates, everyone playing engineer
    No one would move anywhere

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

haha good point trigger, no one would move :P, i could think of one sniper upgrade like an SVD (Dragunov) Basicly not a bolt rifle, an automatic one that doesent unscope you and has faster firing rate ofc but does lower dmg and 1shot kills in head AND at the fricking HEART zone, you know i think they could easily add another point to the ragdoll of a player called HEART (for snipers ofc ) and for the kukri or machete they could add an electrical chainsaw like the one in DOW 2 . and for the SMG well hmm i cant really think of anything for the SMG well but like the scout got a red bull drink to avoid damage sniper could have one that increases snipers damage 150% but like only 3 dozes.

JARATE!!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Mr.Big; 3rd April 2009 at 11:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

This should be fun. Sniper is my main class. I'm not too bothered about the unlocks, but I do want to see what sort of achivements they can bring out for us. Any news on when it's coming out?

It will be some while. They plan to release a update that will effect every class before the bring this out.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

One achievement will obviously be to wave for the death camera so many times. Though I don't really play TF2 much, so for all I know its already an achievement.

Thread Information