Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Step Up The Pace

Step Up The Pace

As you all know we are on a bad streak, quite a bad one. We havent really been improving as much as I would like. I blame myself to be honest as so we are going to step up the gears.

Whatever free time you have, play TF2, i dont want to be one of those teams that take away social life, but when you can, pick up and play for a hour. I am going to start getting our new servers the proper attention they need and i am going to start populating them as much as possible.

On the team basis of things, I am going to organise more matches, and maybe get some joint training sessions with some other teams.

I really want us to reach the potential that we can reach, so i am going to try my best over the next couple of weeks.

On another note, We have a match on Sunday at 8, and another match sometime this week, but i will sort out details later.

Thanks

Darkeagle

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Re: Step Up The Pace

I agree, any practice you can get is well worth it. I think we have good team co-ordination and we can work well as a team, we're just limited by the actual skill levels of some members of our team.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Brotip: use pipebombs. Their more powerful than stickies, and easier to hit with (suprisingly!)

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Yeah ill need to practice using them.

You were insane as a scout though.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Well we all practice with every class.

This is how we usually train suprisingly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtWxT...e=channel_page

Ours tend to turn into massive admin abuse fests but yeah its a nice idea, if we put in the effort we shall get the rewards out.

Thanks for the Input Deri

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Yeah ill need to practice using them.

You were insane as a scout though.
    I thought you were a great scout too, you just kept killing me all the time and there was nothing I could do about it.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

I have barely played Scout about 3 weeks back - but we needed a good scout so me and Plumbed both played nothing but scout for about 3 weeks in pubs, and we got the hang of it.

If you can kill and dodge in a 32 man dustbowl, you can do it in a 6 man game.

...I like puppies...

i wuld hav played in this team if i culd play TF2 at uni :O ill come to training on sunday an play this week, use to be in a team that was second in ED so if i can remember the maps i mite b able to help with strats :P

I'm going to have to play some classes solidly in pubs for a bit then, but I get pissed off easily lol.

Cheers for the input Deri.

SBC Server, we can lock it for private sessions.

I‘ve been looking at a lot of demos today and I think they’ve really helped me, I’d recommend everyone to check some out.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Everytime i look at this thread name i keep thinking its the name of some cheesy new dance movie

yeah... that's always disturbing. But we're a relativly new TF2 team. We're not professional gamers, we're just a mixture of hardcore and weekenders. Though I think we can do better, playing TF2 until we're all utterly sick of the game isn't the way foward.

Thread Information