• No!

2 13.33%
  • I don't care.

3 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATK Podcast

Re: ATK Podcast

Heh, dead on Mitch...

and yep, you have my help, if you want it.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

As of now, I am voting no. But if it can be proven that this can be done well and with decent content, and with presentation that will not force me to switch over to the other podcasts I have for tech and gaming news, I would consider changing it. The main opposition I have is the lack of optimism I have for this being done well. Having made a podcast in the past, it is not easy, and I don't think the community as a whole can pull this off.

Lol mitch spot on Yeh I like EZ idea and think it could defo keep the interest of the listener. Any way we will see when the pilot is made

And maybe for another auidence plus, a build up to multiplay lans over the months before as a brief part of each podcast could be a nice idea.

Yeah, I was thinking about talking about the iSeries stuff a little.

Me and DK have decided on "Noob of the Week", No guesses who it will be for the pilot >.<'
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

I hav a good feeling about this, so long as everyone in the community contributes ideas and articles for VH to think abowt or research it could work well

Well said Targ, it'll be a community project, so everyone is welcome to help out a little.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Thread Information