Thread: One Vs All

One Vs All

Mod I found on a server lastnite, basically one player is one blue and everyone else is red. The one is given a se amount of health about 7000+ and a random class, they can fire super fast and move quickly, everyone else has to try and kill them, once dead the next one is randomly selected or selected by damage done or killing blow. Person with highest score as the One is the winner :P Very fun to play even when ur not the one, filled the server up so quick and most people carried on playing after it had been taken off...worth considering for our pub servers maybe?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Re: One Vs All

When i get my CSS server i'll check it out, sounds entertaining.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

That sounds pretty awesome.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    When i get my CSS server i'll check it out, sounds entertaining.
    I believe its on TF2 (this being the tf2 forum and all).

Though chris doesnt say once what game teh mods for his forum selection would suggest TF2.

Plus the fact that you dont have classes in css

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Bah for some reason I just thought it was CSS because you don't get many mods for TF2.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Yeh is TF2 as for once i put it in the correct forum :P

It sounds ok, but i will pass for the mo, when we have the 3 servers i want to eventualy have, and the money for the 4th then i will give it ago

LoL u dont need this many servers, everyone in atk will want to play on the same server at the same time pretty much, maybe a second server is a good idea as we do have a few clans joing the community so we need more space for them and other pub players, but anything after that is just excessive really

Yeah.. We can change settings easily with two, three seems a little excessive. 3 would be roughly £90, where are you getting this money? xD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

What servers do you buy? 3 servers for 90????

We already have 3 servers, public, custom ( in the making ) and match, im saying a fourth for arena, then our servers would be complete

I really dnt think people need an arena server as well as a custom and a pub, maybe add some custom maps to the the pub and use the custom as arena server? It does just seem a little excessive, i mean we can just about get the pub server full or active most nights and maybe another server but 3 pubs???

In my experience, an INX 30 slot.... ah, my bad, thinking in 30 slots.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Thread Information