Thread: New Breed info

New Breed info

Hi everybody! We haven't really been that active in the ATK community, apart from trying to populate the public TF2 server and abusing the match server, since we signed up. Mainly because everyone has been busy as of late with exams and what not. Anyhoo, I figured I'd make this topic as some kind of introduction to NB. If you have any general questions or anything feel free to post em here.

New Breed started out as a GTA Vice City stunting crew with just the childhood friends Of The mountain and Lexity plus me and another guy named Kevin. We stunted GTA for a year or two, Kevin quit, we added Zelly and Ante to our line up but eventually we grew tired of this out-dated game so we decided to quit. During the years of stunting we had become attached to each other, in a gay way, and we kept a strong contact even after our departure from Vice City. During the summer of 2008, for some reason I decided to buy Team Fortress 2 through steam to play with some Austrailian twats, which I also met through GTA. When I found out that we wouldn't be able to play together without +400 ping I coerced Of The Mountain to buy TF2 as well and we just had a blast with it. At the time Lexity had an extremely bad computer so he didn't join in on the fun until a few months later when he bought a new PC which extended his e-peen by 15 inches. As we went on more people started joining us, mainly people from (Lex's) college but also my childhood friend and a crazy russian bimba spy, who stole his nickname from Nas's first album. Unfortunaley neither Zelly or Ante has joined in on the TF2age.

A few weeks back some guys from the MI5 clan (also from college) started to frequent ATK's public TF2 server and eventually they had dragged us with them. Then DE approached us, asked us if we wanted to join ATK and now we're here.

Games:
    TF2

Line-up:
    Astonia
    Captain Sabretooth
    Dna
    epic tiki
    Illmatic
    Lexity
    Mr.Magic
    Of The Mountain
    Only You Can See Me (a.k.a Joe from college)
    Rokanov

Formal leaders:
    Lexity
    Mr.Magic

If you want to contact us here's our steam group page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/newbread

You can also contact me through my steam page (if you're wondering about the VAC ban it's only for CS 1.6), via MSN or mail, dorian92@gmail.com.
    Last edited by Mr.Magic; 11th June 2009 at 11:26 AM.

Re: New Breed info

yay! information!

stunting crew? as in the groups that go around filming insane, skillful, or just plain stupid things from various games?

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_Head View Post
    yay! information!

stunting crew? as in the groups that go around filming insane, skillful, or just plain stupid things from various games?
    http://www.dailymotion.com/mrmagic12...tus_videogames

badass... and a simple "yes" would have worked too :P

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_Head View Post
    badass... and a simple "yes" would have worked too :P
    Haha, my apologies.

lol no problems, i cant blame you for abusing the stuff, dont think the server would be full as often without you fellas.

I think most of us are doing tests anyway and from the conversations ive had with you guys you seem cool

Cheers, T.

Yeah, you guys should stick around, and I'm with Trig xD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

I'm pretty sure it's called 'new BREAD'!!!!!11ONE1111111! and not the cheap Tesco value mush. Proper Hovis stuff, though preferably with Tesco value chocolate spead (60% sugar ftw).
    Anyways sorry for not posting much/at all. Been working my Arse off to get cash for Uni, (results tomorrow :eek: ).
    I'm not sure but NB seems to be crashing and burning atm, lots of our people are constantly on holiday, the explosives jumping being momentarily nuked, Lex being taken in by another clan and one of our admins not connecting to steam in a little over 38.6 years apparently. Though I'm sure we can bounce back, i will hopefully have a decent internet connection soon and finally play scout/spy like it should be played and will try my darnedest to refresh our bread.

btw. I am currently going by the name nb.Kicking Names and Taking Ass (Escapist FTW, Thankings to Komodo/Mr. Topless (I know (and DGaS) that's not how you spell it) for getting the reference) and may be returning to nb.Bloodmonkey at some point

btw. btw. I will try and get some of my killcam shots on the respective posts as soon as i find out how the hell i go about it.

btw. btw. btw. My English is shit (U in AS general studies FTW)

nb as a competetive tf2 team is over joe However we agreed on that we will be playing matches together whenever we are 6 on willing to play.

Ok, bear in mind that now my old rig is working, and as soon as I sort everything out network-wise, I may have TF2 up and running, so if you need an extra man I may be able to help.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by only_you_can_see_me View Post
    btw. btw. btw. My English is shit (U in AS general studies FTW)
    I never took the exam - but I know about it, and getting a U is an achievement.

Thread Information