Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are We Really Intrested?

Re: Are We Really Intrested?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeagle View Post
    People will turn up for training, and if they dont, they will not play matches.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

WE ant talking about the game, we talking bout practice

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Think we have enough people for two teams, so if we have enough active people that turn up for training then we can have two teams and the first team can be picked on performance and commitment and the second can be made up of the people who didnt perform well enough that particular week or didn;t turn up for training when required???

If u want to be in the competitive team then you need to be a committed player, if you just want the social crack and a few laughs then a second team would be great

Yeah, i will look into two teams after ive had a couple of training sessions, etc

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

The best people will play, we will not rotate, if you turn up for training and are a better player you WILL play.

I expect every player to play some public in the week, not to much, but at least a couple of hours, excluding training at matches.
    Seeing as my exams have finished (pretty much) and I love what you said above, put me down for medic

And that Allen Iverson quote is classic. Here's one which sums the team of old up nicely. It regards a team a couple years ago going from a playoff team to a shitheap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM
    Last edited by Isphera; 19th June 2009 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    put me down for medic
    Game on Oric, game on (If you didn't know I play medic as well)
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Was thinking that, if we get everyone who wants to play to turn up, then we can have Trig and DE as captains pick two teams (hopefully skill balanced) then see how people perform in diff rolls, how they listen to orders etc, maybe switch teams around if neccessary and then name who's in each team???

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by 7@rg37 View Post
    Was thinking that, if we get everyone who wants to play to turn up, then we can have Trig and DE as captains pick two teams (hopefully skill balanced) then see how people perform in diff rolls, how they listen to orders etc, maybe switch teams around if neccessary and then name who's in each team???
    The ideas good but i dont think trig and de should both be captains as there both good players and would both want to be A-Team.

I will make a poll about the matter of de/trig as captain :P

no u have the 2 good players as captians just for this so that we can tell how good everyone else it by having balanced teams, therefore seeing how good peoples team work and general skill is... then we can split into a and b team, with DE picking the A team and selecting someone else to lead team B

Thread Information