Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are We Really Intrested?

Are We Really Intrested?

Well, lets be honest, we have not been the best team in the world, and things have not seemed to be getting better. So i want to change everything about the team, yes, i want to make it into a proper team.

We will still be having fun, but i will expect our team to PLAY, expect our team to help Populate the server, and i will expect our team to help in other aspects that i cannot be bothered to go into at the moment in time.

As some of you MAY know, phantom has decided to leave the TF2 for a bit, he is getting bored of playing tf2 at the moment.

So, even if all of you want to go for this new team, we will still have to recruit members.

Some of the changes you may expect with this new team:

The best people will play, we will not rotate, if you turn up for training and are a better player you WILL play.

I expect every player to play some public in the week, not to much, but at least a couple of hours, excluding training at matches.

People will turn up for training, and if they dont, they will not play matches.

So thats what i want to do, so far these are the people supposedly in the TF2 team:

Me Yes
    DP Yes
    Vox Yes
    Trig
    Marshy Yes
    VH
    Zelous Yes
    Mitch Yes
    Target Yes
    Cillit
    DK Yes
    Paper Tiger Yes
    Oric Yes
    If im mistaken, im sorry, just post below and i will take your names off.

Now, post below if you want to join this NEW team, it dosent matter if you dont, it just time for a change.
    Last edited by Darkeagle; 19th June 2009 at 04:08 PM.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Re: Are We Really Intrested?

Count me in.

I've taken the piss before, but I think it might be different like this...

I'll join, if you'll have me

Sure will, it will be like a whole new team

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

I want to join the new team . I play alot of tf2 anyway in the week, and I'll try and go on our server a bit more as well .
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

I havent been on much, thank you GCSEs but they are over now and im good to go!

I can be on whenever you want!

of course ill join

You say that now, but will everyone still be putting the amount of effort in a months time?

If the teams going to be serious with possible mixes and matches during the week I will join, if the team is picked from people who turn up to training regularly and on time aswell as being based on performance.

Moar matches
    less rage
    moar fun

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: gkgary

I will eventually join, once I've got round to setting up the dual boot, but, problem is. I'm not great. So if you're going purely on a performance basis, forget it. That's BS IMO. If you turn up and try, you should be commended for such actions. It's better than not turning up at all.

So, count me if for now, I'll hopefully be up and running by Sunday I'll start the process of dual boot tonight.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I will eventually join, once I've got round to setting up the dual boot, but, problem is. I'm not great. So if you're going purely on a performance basis, forget it. That's BS IMO. If you turn up and try, you should be commended for such actions. It's better than not turning up at all.

So, count me if for now, I'll hopefully be up and running by Sunday I'll start the process of dual boot tonight.
    Leaders pick the best people for the team, that's the way it is unfortunately. If there's enough people i'm sure DE can set up two teams, possibly with some people playing in both if you don't quite have 12 people.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: gkgary

I know you need a good team, but what if you're always at training? Always in the server playing? Always free at match times, but 'cos you're not quite good enough, never get picked? How is that fair?

EDIT: Shutting up before it gets stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Deri View Post
    Moar matches
    less rage
    moar fun

moar training

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

YES!

Spoiler Spoiler: