Thread: PVP first to structure battles :)

Threaded View

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

PVP first to structure battles :)

Me and oric have been practicing pvp setups in frigs, destroyers, cruisers and battlecruisers.

Just did a couple of epic duels (only to structure damage of course) in our drake class battlecruisers.

Oric won hands down the first time, though my ship was poorly equipped for pvp.

The next battle took place half an hour later after I had trained defender missiles and purchased 1 million ISK's work of ballistic control systems and shield resistance amplifiers and a medium energy syphon.

The ballistic control systems increase the damage dealt by my missiles and reduce time between firing.

The shield resistance amplifiers increase my resistance to damage of certain types, thus making missles do xx% less damage.

The defender missiles shoot down oncoming missiles before they damage you.

The energy syphon kept my cap alive as 5 sheild modules would deplete it in just over 6 mins otherwise.

This went much better for me, and about 25 mins later I emerged the victor, having lost only around half my shield by the time Oric was into structure damage

This is a screenshot of my current pvp sheild setup

EDIT: My armour wasnt damaged when i took that screenshot, i dont know why that reappeard then.

Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 20th June 2009 at 01:40 AM.

Thread Information