View Poll Results: Should Darkeagle of Trigger be the in game team leader?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darkeagle

3 50.00%
  • Trigger

3 50.00%
  • Somebody else

0 0%

Thread: Darkeagle or Trigger for A-team in match leader

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Darkeagle or Trigger for A-team in match leader

Providing trig doesnt leave tf2 our new reformed tf2 teamage could use a more.... erm.... "game-aware" leader in my opinion.

I AM aware that im not our best player - by far - and as such do not expect to be playing for the A-Team, however (no offence to him) Darkeagles in match leadership can sometimes be a bit lacking in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong without DE we wouldnt have servers or a team, but under pressure when asked "what should we do now" there tends to be around ten seconds of "ERRRR" or no response.

In one match Trigger lead when DE was away and tis was MUCH more organised and our performance did improve as a team.

As DE has said before, if you dont play TF2 please dont vote.
    Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 20th June 2009 at 01:52 AM.

Re: Darkeagle or Trigger for A-team in match leader

DE gets our matches together, maintains relations after we all start moaning at people, and trigger figures out our tactics... It's a co-leadership

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_Head View Post
    DE gets our matches together, maintains relations after we all start moaning at people, and trigger figures out our tactics... It's a co-leadership
    This TBH. I think Trigger needs to take a more strategical role ingame because he's better at that, while DE does all the organisation and after-match analysis because he's better at that.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

New leader =/= a new team. If everyone still has the terrible attuide to playing and learning then it isn't going to matter.

OK, so let me get this straight, you want me to do all the hard work, all the boring stuff, organising matches, keeping players at the team, and also pay
    30 Quid a month to keep the team going. But i dont get to lead the team?

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

DE has a point there, that's taking the piss massively.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

I think Mitch did pass the line a bit, and I agree with DE. He does almost all of the work so he should definately be the team leader. However, I think as team leader he should realise that Trigger is better at 'on the spot' tactical advice and giving orders to specific people. Given that, I think DE should, as a good leader, deligate that responsibility to Trigger as in the end it will make the team better.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Thing is, im not sure if i want to do this anymore, it just feels like nothing is happening here, and whenever i try to do something, people start to moan.

I Pay for all the servers, no one seems interested in helping me split the cost except for Vox and ( ironically ) mitch.

SOME people, dont even want me to lead, so if you looked at it from my point of view, im just paying to be said they dont want me.

Maybe some of you will say im over reacting, but really, look at it from my point of view.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeagle View Post
    Thing is, im not sure if i want to do this anymore, it just feels like nothing is happening here, and whenever i try to do something, people start to moan.

I Pay for all the servers, no one seems interested in helping me split the cost except for Vox and ( ironically ) mitch.

SOME people, dont even want me to lead, so if you looked at it from my point of view, im just paying to be said they dont want me.

Maybe some of you will say im over reacting, but really, look at it from my point of view.
    SIGH

This is specifically what iw as trying to circumvent.

YOU don't pay £30/month, collectivley we ALL pay that.
    YOU were saying we need to stop pissing about and stop being nice and letting people play that arent our best when we could have better players, all im saying is Trigger is a much better caller and makes decisions, whereas you just stutter and give no information.

Nobody is saying you arent putting effort into the team, but if you want to win trigger is better at calling and deciding things than you.

TBH why the fuk did u start this poll anyways, eveyone was happy with DE as the leader and Trig being sort of his right hand man. DE was doing a good enough job and with a little bit more advise and feedback from the rest of us I'm sure he would have made a successful tf2 team in ATK

This is going nowhere, and it's already been decided.

Id also appreciate in future a say in matters before voting is made

Thread Information