Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heading To SBC

Heading To SBC

Well, I have spent allot of time deciding this, But recent events have really pushed me over the edge and left me little to no choice.

I Therefore pass over the team to Trigger, to do whatever he wants with it, that is IF he wants to stay. If not, then there's nothing I can really do.

I felt its time to move on, because, i just really felt some people were taking the piss with the amount of effort that was being put in, and then people wanting me to step down.

Im still going to be extremly active on the forums, maybe even more so, and will still be part of ATK, i just feel its time to move on to SBC.

Thanks For A Great Year, I Mean that Completely

Darkeagle

P.S I will have to talk to chalex about if i still fund the servers.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Re: Heading To SBC

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeagle View Post
    Well, I have spent allot of time deciding this, But recent events have really pushed me over the edge and left me little to no choice.

I Therefore pass over the team to Trigger, to do whatever he wants with it, that is IF he wants to stay. If not, then there's nothing I can really do.

I felt its time to move on, because, i just really felt some people were taking the piss with the amount of effort that was being put in, and then people wanting me to step down.

Im still going to be extremly active on the forums, maybe even more so, and will still be part of ATK, i just feel its time to move on to SBC.

Thanks For A Great Year, I Mean that Completely

Darkeagle

P.S I will have to talk to chalex about if i still fund the servers.
    Read my last reply in the other thread noob.

I have read it, and still dont see how that could change anything, if you think trig can do better, then i wish you the best of luck.

Same goes here, it's been fun though.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I'm staying with ATK, but just going with SBC for TF2.
    Last edited by VoX; 20th June 2009 at 03:27 PM.

oh...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Dude you give up too easily. I understand where you're coming from but every leader is bound to see some sort of mutiny from its members, just make some changes and carry on.

would you rather lead your own team here in ATK or be a member of a low division team in SBC?

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

We've been thinking about this for a while now, it's just this tipped everything over the edge.

LoL it takes time to build a team DE and tbh its not as if u lay the law down, just pick people who r in the "team" even if there worse or less reliable than others. You didnt actively recruit anyone and tbh if u want a competitive team, then the positions in that team have to be earned, so it might be a bit harsh on someone who was in the team at the start just to be replaced but it makes them work harder to improve and actually turn up for training. If you don't run your team seriously then people won't take it seriously. Yes you can still have a laugh at the same time but the people in the team need to be all working to the same aim, either shits and giggles or serious face You can't have some just for fun and others try to play seriously it just ends up in arguments and failing. I'm, sure you've learned a lot from running the team but you definately still have a lot to learn, but am sure u'll get there.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Dude you give up too easily. I understand where you're coming from but every leader is bound to see some sort of mutiny from its members, just make some changes and carry on.
    Look at Gordon Brown at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 7@rg37 View Post
    LoL it takes time to build a team DE
    Look at all these professional sports teams in complete upheaval - Detroit Lions, St. Louis Rams, Pittsburgh Pirates, Washington Nationals, Newcastle - There all shit, and have revamped or are revamping their organisation in order to become more competitive. OK, most of the American ones fired everyone and started their staff from scratch, but nonetheless, things will inevitably start bad and take time to rebuild.
    Last edited by Isphera; 20th June 2009 at 04:24 PM.

target i think you forget, we have been playing for a year now, im not giving up, i just didnt like doing it any more, i would rather not lead

It doesn't really feel like a year lol, but spose i've missed it all from being at uni. I'm suprised tho, that you've been playing for a year and have only been having 1 game a week on sundays and wanting to be a competitive team :O

like it or not, you're giving up on everything you, and everyone else in that team, have built. You may not have won many matches, but you have felt proud of the TF2 team. Do you want to give up, and go join a successful team instead?

If you can't beat em, join em. But if you want to beat them, just to prove that you ARE a good enough leader to do so, stay.

Im sorry, i have joined SBC, if people still partically like me from doing so, maybe you can consider this a study period. Then i can come back and use what i have learnt.

Lets be honest i was WAY to nice to be a leader

Wow, a lot of stuff has happened while I was a work. I liked playing with everyone on the team and I’m sad that it's ended like this. But if DE wants to do this then that’s his choice, and we will have to wait and see if trigger says whether or not he wants to lead. If not I guess I’ll have to look for another tf2 clan .
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeagle View Post
    i just didnt like doing it any more, i would rather not lead
    Then why didn't you just hand over to Trigger or someone and stay in the team?

Your decision is your decision, and I respect that, but I'm sure that 99% of the members in the team would still like you as the TF2 team leader.

Not only that, but leaving the TF2 team now makes payment for the servers about 1000x more complicated! Anyway, good luck at SBC .
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information