Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF2 team lives?

TF2 team lives?

Allright where to begin...

So for whatever reasons De, Dp and Vox have now left and crossed over into the warm embrace of SBC (God help them).

Now i think that the TF2 team is one of the best things to happen to ATK in a long while and it would be such a shame for it to stop completely now when albeit slowly we were progressing. A lot of time and effort has been invested not only by us but by other groups like the new NB and even SBC which i would not want to go to waste.

There is still enough people who said they wanted to play in the interested Thread, so for all those that still want to play games, happy with me leading, want to have a laugh
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Then join up if you want and we shall see how things go over the next couple of weeks, i cant say if this will be a permanent role for me, we shall just see how things shape out. Any questions feel free to ask and we will solve other problems when they arrive!

Phantom, DK and Zealous have said they would so all we need is two more to start getting some games in.

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by Trigger; 21st June 2009 at 01:50 PM.

Re: TF2 team lives?

Arr! i'll join your crew. I loved playing with everyone before and I hope this will work out to be just as fun. And I agree with triggers spoiler lol.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

hiel trig! Let the blood of the red/blue team run freely!

Ah, tis sad. Best of luck guys.

Edit: Btw, big bird used to be the one arranging the nb-ATK games, but just cus he's gone it doesn't mean we can't play once in a while, right? I added you to steam friends, T, so please hit me back on that some time.
    Last edited by Mr.Magic; 21st June 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Will do Magic, would be a good place to start

Deri, i dont understand the relevance of your post at all (unless im correct in assuming that its just there for giggles) so ill leave it there until someone can enlighten me.
    Last edited by Trigger; 21st June 2009 at 05:09 PM.

I said i would join.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

In regards to Deri's post, i've deleted the post and posts that relate solely to that post. It was one of those spam emails to try and get you to disclaim your bank details, and had no relevance at all to the thread. Please don't un-delete it again whoever did that .

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

I'll play Trig, we just need to sort out with chalex how the servers are going to be funded/payed for

Im paying for them, but I would like someone to chip in, and phantom i think there was a relevance, i think he posted it to make a resemblance, but i dont no

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Im there - If you want me

Mitch id love you to be in, wouldnt be the same without you , same goes for target and itll be good to get to know you marshy. Ill try and get everyone in a group steam chat or ts when were all on to discuss certain stuff.

DE we all know youve been generous with the servers and ill have a chat with you when your ready to discuss what you want to do with them.

Looks like this is ago then!
    Last edited by Trigger; 21st June 2009 at 08:34 PM.

Double post but whatcha gonna do about it!

Can everyone get on Ts Tuesday who wants to be in the TF2 team at about 7ish till whenever so i can run through some stuff.
    I should have spoke to everyone by then but itll be nice to be all together before any training

Just post up if you have problems with the timing

Edit: changing it to Tuesday
    Last edited by Trigger; 21st June 2009 at 09:53 PM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Double post but whatcha gonna do about it!

Can everyone get on Ts Tuesday who wants to be in the TF2 team at about 7ish till whenever so i can run through some stuff.
    I should have spoke to everyone by then but itll be nice to be all together before any training

Just post up if you have problems with the timing

Edit: changing it to Tuesday
    Ill b there

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    Ill b there

Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get my new computer, I'll be in. But atm, nope, sorry
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Thread Information