Thread: Global Agenda

Global Agenda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cat_7bfzzs

Im always skeptical when it comes to melding different types of game types into one. This "MMOAction" game looks different though, heres a couple of snippets

* Develop your agent - Create, extensively customize, and improve your agent character over the course of your career, complimenting your FPS skills with RPG-style progression and high-tech gear.
    * Advance your agency - Join a player-created agency, compete in technology races for advanced equipment, and capture critical locations to increase your influence in the world.
    * Compete in fast-paced PvP combat - Work with your allies to gather reconnaissance data, then raid or capture enemy-controlled facilities during objective-based missions. Equip yourself from a powerful array of weapons, armor, and strategic devices like triggered explosives, deployable turrets, stealth suits, holographic decoys, and remote control robots.
    * Experience a dynamic, player-driven world - Agency leaders navigate through a global conflict of other player-run groups, striving to reach their goals first. Territory, resources, technology, and influence are all valuable commodities, with agencies engaging in politics, intrigue, and outright deception to control them.

Im applying for the beta and if i get in ill hopefully be able to tell you more, share your thoughts in the mean time.

If anyone else is interested i have a referal code that may slightly increase our chances.
    Last edited by Trigger; 1st July 2009 at 09:27 PM.

Re: Global Agenda

Engineer, Soldier, and Spy. (at the beginning. Had to be said.)

It looks FUCKING good though. MMOFPS ftw.

We're playing this as a group. Any questions?

I applied for the beta a little while ago, signed up for the alpha but never got anything through for that . Even though they wouldn't stop sending me newsletters...

EDIT: just checked, registered on 12/10/2008
    Last edited by Lexity; 1st July 2009 at 11:02 PM.

looks cool! I wouldn't mind trying this out.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

The guys sound too enthusiastic for my liking.

Epic music though.

I’ve applied for the beta, so I’ll just wait and see if I get in.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Looks pretty damn cool, I signed up using the referral code in the shoutbox .
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

If it's P2P, count me out, but if it's one-time buy or micro-transactions, count me in.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Ah its cool that everyones interested in it.

Forming a group would be pretty awesome

Skeptical, looks awesome though, just dunno how well it will work, but if it does will be an awesome game

Thread Information