Thread: Fallout 3 50% off!

Fallout 3 50% off!

Fallout 3 is half price over the weekend LINK.

I'm tempted to buy it but I wanted to know if anyone else has it and thought it was any good?
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Re: Fallout 3 50% off!

seriously - if your gunna buy it through online download - nip over to www.thepiratebay.org - its 100%off there whenever you want it

BTW - my thoughts - looks epic if you like that stuff, but mot for me

Vox - Ok, talk about stuff I won't edit, but please no direct links.
    Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 2nd July 2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: pro

No innuendo or euphemisms, Mitch?

I remember the time you guys completely bollocked me for accidentally posting pics that didn't even condone pirating.

On the other hand and back to topic: I found Fallout 3 full worth the £35 pounds, so whatever it is there, go for it, you won't be disappointed.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    No innuendo or euphemisms, Mitch?

I remember the time you guys completely bollocked me for accidentally posting pics that didn't even condone pirating.

On the other hand and back to topic: I found Fallout 3 full worth the £35 pounds, so whatever it is there, go for it, you won't be disappointed.
    Lol that wasnt me. I always talk about pirating. its vox thats on forum police duties :P

I've relaxed now, just don't give out links on the forums, do it in PMs if you must.

Sure is piratebay in here.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Well I found Fallout 3 a great game, good atmosphere, the combat is a bit shakey (its not quite RPGey enough for a RPG, and not quite FPSey enough for a FPS) but you can really sink some major hours into with the quests and such. Just DON'T do the ending *, seriously, its the worst ending ever. And for the rest of it.. exploring is fun, I think it looks epic (others would say its brown and grey, which it is to be fair) visually wise. So uhh yeah, I'd say go for it. Just don't do the ending.

*Unless you get the Broken Steel DLC, which changes it. But urgh, its annoying because you need Games for Windows Live which is shit and tacky C&P of Xbox live (complete with Xbox Headers sometimes!).

I liked it

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

im with mitch, not only for fallout, but games that do not have multiplayer are not worth purchasing

hmm got this tune in my head yarr harr something something you are a pirate
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

If I do get it that way then I don't think I will be able to get all the expansion packs, or will I?
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

The expansion packs are alot of fun, but not worth purchasing until you get at least 30 hours out of the game, by then you should have finished the main quest (SAVE BEFORE THAT >_>) and done a fair chunk of levelling and side-quests.

(Trust me, if you like it, you'll get way more than 30 hours out of F3)

Plus, getting it for PC, you can make you own vaults, and make your own everything with the provided tools.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Thread Information