Thread: Hacker wins a Novint falcon!

Hacker wins a Novint falcon!

The player Kidcanada is being accused of using hacks to win a Novint falcon in the recent competition.

He has even posted the demo of him playing, lol.

When he shoots his crosshair shakes, this stops recoil and the spread of the shot (Called a no spread hack).

You can also see when he is engineer he is using the auto pistol script to fire at a very fast rate which you couldn’t do normally.

Me and chalex4 watched this match and I think I remember us both saying wow he is shooting his pistol fast.

Anyway watch the vid and see if you think he is hacking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE3UocNNgd4
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Re: Hacker wins a Novint falcon!

The shaking crosshair would not be able to be done by any mouse movement so yes definatly, the pistol shot as well is clearly.

With practise I think you can pull off those mouse movements, unless there's something I'm missing?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Not sure he is hacking tbh, hard to tell, on that vid he doesn't seem to shake that much and if u bind ur shoot key to mousewheel u can prob fire the engi pistol that fast.

Im not sure either, didnt seem to make much difference if its true

Check this out too.

Video description: Some people won't care about this. For others, it won't change their minds. But I decided to post this video to show an example of me shaking and what I think caused it.

After you watch this video try for yourself:

1) Mouse dpi set to 1400
    2) In-Game sensitivity set to 3.0
    3) Windows Vista sensitivity set to 7th tick

Choose any class, it really doesn't matter. Go Demo, if you want a good example of what it looked like for me with the sticky launcher. Click as fast as you possibly can rapidly while moving around/trying to aim. That's what I was doing and that's what caused the shakes when I was engaged in firing. If you click as fast as you possibly can while aiming/moving or whatever, your screen will shake like mine did. You just have to be clicking as fast as your finger can go and moving and you will have similar results. I guarantee it.

Now please, stop accusing me of cheating. Don't just jump on the bandwagon against me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpcCh...e=channel_page

Thats still abusing the system to ones advantage over another player.

Thread Information