Thread: Hackers On Servers

Hackers On Servers

tbh i am on our servers alot and there are soooooooooooooooo many hakers on there its unbelievable, most of them are rate hakers but ive seen the odd 1 or 2 on their with speed hacks and a lot of aimboters on the deathmatch server.
    just one last complaint realy and that is the ping kick dnt work :/ it kicks them but only when they get to about 1000 ping :S
    not sure what would fix it but i think admins need to be a bit more active on the CSS servers

Re: Hackers On Servers

Yeh its a pain in the ass trying to get rank 1 and then you got a couple of rate hackers there and a few aimbots here and it just ruins the fun... pls try and do something about this and try get a few more admins on the c2g servers and online a little more.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Chalex did say he's thinking of making more members admins on the servers, so this should be chilled.

sweet, it needs to be active ones but thatnks for letting us know

just a suggestion but why not make a vote ban / lower the number of votes needed to kick someone? that way even when an admin isn't online the servers can be moderated to sum degree

problem with voteban is that someone can just go.... Omg we think he could hack and then oops someone got banned.

yeh good point, just out of interest what do we do if we see/suspect someone hacking on the servers? take screen shots, steam ids and in game names and pm them to a mod or sumthing?

i am on the d2 24/7 sever like 24/7 in the morning my dad is on there alot he spots alot of hackers on there an like rates are no gd but like if there is a prob on there i can go on because my dad will say an then i can check there rates an that

Quote Originally Posted by the witch View Post
    just a suggestion but why not make a vote ban / lower the number of votes needed to kick someone? that way even when an admin isn't online the servers can be moderated to sum degree
    I think its not activated because the admins are the ones who desides if you really need to ban him. That's one reason to have admins.

Thread Information