Thread: What would your Fighter Pilot Name Be ?

What would your Fighter Pilot Name Be ?

Hey everybody !

In addition to the 'Question of The Day' competition that we're running over at Twitter, we're also asking followers what their Fighter Pilot name would be and there are some great prizes to be won !

Go check out http://twitter.com/IL2BirdsOfPrey and tell us your fighter pilot by replying to us and using the hash tag #FighterPilotName. Why not also share it on here with other members ? But I'm afraid you can only win prizes for posting your response on twitter !

Good Luck

--RosieC

Re: What would your Fighter Pilot Name Be ?

Im sorry i dont want to appear too hostile but considering most of us announced little interest as we are mostly unable to play the game, this amount of threads about it is becoming a little tedious

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Im sorry i dont want to appear too hostile but considering most of us announced little interest as we are mostly unable to play the game, this amount of threads about it is becoming a little tedious
    Agreed, considering our no advertising rule, this seems to be stepping the line a little bit

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

I think we get the message if we are interested we can follow it on twitter, thanks for the updates but until there is a pc version where just not interested

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

I'd have to agree with Trigger, DE, and Target here. 3 posts in the last 2 days simply to advertise your twitter is a bit much. We also haven't had answers back from you to do with the PC version of the game.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Apologies for this and the unanswered question… I am waiting to hear back from the developers and will post an answer shortly when it arrives.

In the meantime I take onboard what you guys have said and will not keep posting updates. I will just post the response to your question when it comes in.

Thanks for all your questions.

Rosie

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by RosieC View Post
    Apologies for this and the unanswered question… I am waiting to hear back from the developers and will post an answer shortly when it arrives.

In the meantime I take onboard what you guys have said and will not keep posting updates. I will just post the response to your question when it comes in.

Thanks for all your questions.

Rosie
    Thanks for understanding . Looking forward to the answers.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Thread Information