Thread: Team Flaming Moes

Threaded View

Team Flaming Moes

4am Brainstorm Mother Fuckers

Team Flaming Moes

First: I need people willing to actually step the fuck up and put some fucking effort in. This may mean 3 quid a month for a server (I got us one for like 15 quid), training on a proper day and actually checking out some frags of their own.

Secondly: Phantom and Trigger outright for the two solly positions. Saw both play was they actually reported, moved and shit.

Thirdly: If you ever want to be the fecking medic, that makes you leader - YOU are claling, when to push, retreat, whatever.

Here's the shit:

Deri - Tactics and Leads the Team. Want to join? Go through me.
    Trigger - Holy Fuck POCKET SOLLY. He says where the fuck you go medic, you stay behind this fucker. If he runs back? YOU RUN WITH HIM.
    Phantom - Roaming Solly. Climbs fucking containers, shoots shit, flanking. Fuck.
    Quickman - Demonigger, spams sticky shit at the white boys. Knows all the demo moves already, swedish.
    Killeye - SCOOT SWE
    D_K_Head - Medic

THE REST: 1 Scout 1 Medic. That's it fuckers. Talk to me if you want to look at a spot.

Bitches, I want people who are willing to learn, understand? You will be told to check out maps, guides, class strats. Mumble will be a must, get that.
    Last edited by Deri; 1st September 2009 at 09:32 PM.

Thread Information