Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chalex off to Uni

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Chalex off to Uni

That's right, I'm finally off to university!!! I leave early tomorrow morning for Loughborough and will be studying Electronic Engineering once the madness of the freshers celebrations is over .

Unfortunately this does mean that I will become like Chazlene in terms of activity . I do have a laptop though, and will certainly check back here as often as I can, although I can't promise new features any time soon (not that you REALLY care lol)!

For those of you that are at Uni or about to leave in the next few days, make sure you have the most awesome time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Re: Chalex off to Uni

Lucky, I have another 3 days in this bore hole that is my house with shit all to do. I recon i'll still be active once I get there (after freshers ofc).

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

I'm going to look at freshers for the last day this week just to see whats happening and there is a car club so may have to join up.

Freshers week is pretty awesome, its a must to get to know everyone.

Gl with Uni and make sure you grab every oppurtunity even if you dont want too because it makes things easier in the long run, ive had like 4 hours sleep a night at best but its all good fun, though i wouldnt say it is "the best week of my life" like some people have.

Still aint got my computer internet working yet, (not really a bad thing) they have to scan your computer before they put it on the system at my uni and it pretty much dislikes everything im using so im going through and sorting it out, might have it back up by the end of the week though.

Allready got an essay to do for monday as well, The amount of spare time is crazy though i have fridays and tuesdays off though im waiting for that time to end up being filled by work

Im off for the Football tryouts, Gl to you also Phant, missing our chats

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

I didn't make a thread when I started Uni.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

My only suggestion is that when you meet someone try and liven up the conversation from the standard 4 questions (name, course, where you live, where you're staying). It makes you more interesting! Also don't perve too hard Chally.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Im off for the Football tryouts, Gl to you also Phant, missing our chats
    I haven't played HoN since u left and TF2 matches aren't the same without you. Hope you get everything sorted soon! Good luck with the tryouts.

Bye bye Chalex ^^, Hope you have lots of fun, don't get too wasted, meet a pretty girl(s) too..

Oh! Don't forget to study =D
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

I'm having a great time at my fresher’s week! Met loads of new cool people much better than my old friends Phantom and trigger (lol not really, love you ) Also you guys have to try this, if you find a girl you like play chicken with her, for those of you who don't know what that is you have to touch or say seductive things but it has to get more seductive each time you do it until you or her chickens out, it works! But the main things are just to talk to everyone and anyone and have fun.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Aww, zealous found some breasts ^^, jk mate, glad to hear you havin a good time.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    for those of you who don't know what that is you have to touch or say seductive things but it has to get more seductive each time you do it until you or her chickens out
    I bet you'd be pro at that Tom, I bet you start with "suck my cock while i finger your pussy" and go on from there.

Also, what did you mean when you said it works? Does that mean zealous got some?

O Sam I love you lol! And in answer to your second question it could mean that, lols.
    Phantom said my last signature was a bit gay so i replaced it with this........

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

A better way is to just drink quite a lot and hope you wake up in someone elses room. It worked for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I'm having a great time at my fresher’s week! Met loads of new cool people much better than my old friends Phantom and trigger (lol not really, love you ) Also you guys have to try this, if you find a girl you like play chicken with her, for those of you who don't know what that is you have to touch or say seductive things but it has to get more seductive each time you do it until you or her chickens out, it works! But the main things are just to talk to everyone and anyone and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    A better way is to just drink quite a lot and hope you wake up in someone elses room. It worked for me!

Your both doing it wrong

Though Zealous's way made me laugh

You need to use the legenday chat-up line from GTA IV, "Excuse me Ma'am, how much memory do you have?"

Thread Information