Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VH's Computer =D

VH's Computer =D

Thought I'd make a thread full of massive pictures of my computer.

Well, this is the outside of my case (if I had to explain that, kill yourself), the fan lights up blue, and reminds me of the combine in a way (From HL2), or I might just be retarded -

This is where the RAM will go on Sunday, when I buy it.. I've tried to make sure the cables go around it to leave room, but my half-arsed attempts at cable management failed epically

Aerial Close-up of my heatsink+fan, aftermarket of course - was surprisingly easy to fit over the CPU, which leads me to assume imdoinitwrong

Hehe, now you can really see the extend of my butchery with the cable management, but the fans are all clear, so I guess it won't mess up the cooling too badly

BEHOLD - The pride and joy of my computer - the XFX GPU - HD4890 - Bundled with DiRT 2 and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X

Any Comments?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Re: VH's Computer =D

1. Failcase is fail
    2. OMG he knows what DIMM slots are!
    3. Unnecessary lol fan is unnecessary :P
    4. Cables look fine, hope there no awkward cable ties on em.
    5. Pr0 gfx is pr0.

CPU Cooler is the wrong way round xD

Other than that looks fine .

If it's on the wrong way around, how come the cooler blows outwards?

And to be quite honest, the case has holes everywhere, so it'll cool nonetheless XD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    4. Cables look fine, hope there no awkward cable ties on em.
    You can't have bad cable management unless you involve cable ties

Nah, nothing dodgy on the cables, apart from the ATX has a wierd black sleeve, but that actually keeps them all together and generally helps it all together.

Can't wait until Sunday when I can get my RAM - Then I can tell you all whether I managed to break something during construction

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    Nah, nothing dodgy on the cables, apart from the ATX has a wierd black sleeve, but that actually keeps them all together and generally helps it all together.

Can't wait until Sunday when I can get my RAM - Then I can tell you all whether I managed to break something during construction

You mean WHAT you broke :P

Please don't say that, for all I know, there could be an angry flashing red light, and an angry beeping noise when I try to turn it on XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    If it's on the wrong way around, how come the cooler blows outwards?
    Huh?

The fan should blow through the fins and out the back fan, I know the Freezer7 (Intel) used a push fan, but I thought that the Freezer64 (AMD) was a pull fan? Although not sure if the Rev.2 edition (Supports a lot more sockets including LGA1156) is push or pull, instinct says it's a push though....

Well, I dunno, I didn't buy the fan so I really don't know what the specs are XD

- 1,500th post =D

Gamer IDs

tbh unless hes gunna start over clocking, which i wouldnt recommend for someone who doesnt know if they have a motherboard, hed probably be fine with no fan at all.

>.<'

For the last time - I didn't mean the motherboard in the computer I was writing with >.<'

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    tbh unless hes gunna start over clocking, which i wouldnt recommend for someone who doesnt know if they have a motherboard, hed probably be fine with no fan at all.

Tbh I would agree, but that case doesn't scream airflow to me .

I think I should get around to buying a DVD-RW drive at some point.. seeing as I have no optical media XD

Optical media is the disks themselves, so your sentence is a contradiction... lol

I'll stop picking holes in things now
    Last edited by VoX; 26th December 2009 at 12:47 PM.

Thread Information