Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Desirable Woman Competition Poll?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Re: Desirable Woman Competition Poll?

I had a feeling that someone would bang me on that point. I have tried to be impartial in the selection of photos, and have acted in my own personal interest on the predictions, so naturally, my selections will come out a bit further than they probably will get [I half expect Jen Ledger to be eliminated against Holly Valence for example]

In terms of the pictures - I have said previously that you can provide a better picture for your selections if you so wish. When the individual polls go up, you can post as many pictures of the women in the poll as you wish, provided they follow some decency guidelines to prevent this forum from becoming 4chan.

And on my taste in women, as it is a personal preference where everyone has their own opinion and preference, I will not seek to justify myself on my selections. Although I will admit the angle on the Jen Ledger pic you chose could have been a bit better.

EDIT - Besides, how many beautiful British women under the age of 21 can do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mbdi-rsxO8
    Last edited by Isphera; 30th January 2010 at 11:52 PM.

Gamer IDs

OK - added in and we have our draft 32. I say draft because I still haven't spoken to DE and I want to know if he has one more suggestion. If he doesn't, then we are good to rock and roll and I'll start up the polls tomorrow or whenever Chalex can set up the subforum to keep the Off-Topic part tidy.

If he does have a second nomination, then I will remove one of the wild cards, most likely Stephanie from Lazy Town, and then will begin to post up the polls tomorrow or whenever Chalex can set up the subforum to keep the Off-Topic part tidy.

I'll post up some basic rules first, and then will start with the matchups which are unaffected by DE's decision - Zooey Deschanel vs. Liv Tyler and Summer Glau vs. Elisha Dushku. Get your flame and rage hats on boys!

UPDATE - DE will give me his final picks tomorrow, so I'll hold off on the polls until at least then. I'll type rules up tomorrow morning and hopefully Chalex will have a sub-forum set up soon so I can post them there.
    Last edited by Isphera; 31st January 2010 at 12:35 AM.

All i can figure out from this so far is that Oric is in desperate need of an eye test

Elisha Cuthbert
    Rihanna
    Katy Perry

Fuck theres just too many
    Last edited by Target; 31st January 2010 at 02:41 AM.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I've moved this thread to the new polls subforum, and Oricalcos is moderator in it. Enjoy .
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

THREAD CLOSED - Polls have started and all information is available in the relevent threads.

Thread Information