Thread: APB

APB

After thinking hard about whether this should go in shooters or MMORPGs, I put it here (seeing as APB devs vehemently deny that it's an MMORPG).

Who's gonna be playing it and who isn't? I don't think it's P2P, and if it isn't I'm definately in, but what about j00 guiz?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: APB

PLAYING IT.

been following this for MONTHS

Thought you may want to post in this thread, DK. hehe.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Never heard of it, thus a link would have been nice. And this should be in MMO.
    Last edited by Isphera; 13th March 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

I might get it, what I last heard though the combat is a bit shoddy (no location damage, no headshots, no bullet feedback aside from an enemy health bar getting smaller) so I'll wait and see, the customization tools look awesome.

Also, we'd HAVE to go Enforcer, they apparently get less-than-lethal guns and takedowns to force criminals to take longer to respawn. I sense griefing potential.

Oric: http://www.apb.com/age-verification-...//www.apb.com/

And also, I get the feeling that EVERYONE is gonna go for the Crims, rather than Police.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    Oric: http://www.apb.com/age-verification-...//www.apb.com/

And also, I get the feeling that EVERYONE is gonna go for the Crims, rather than Police.
    It is my other reasoning why we go Enforcer, there will never be any shortage of things to do.

And apparantly the 'celebrity' thing that you get with MMOs will work much more often on APB, so if we get our act together, ATK could become pretty famous. (But we'd need to be pretty damn good for that).

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Looked over it, probs won't get it - just doesn't appeal to me that much.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

It actually looks pretty awesome, I think I signed up for the beta a while back. Any idea when it's going to come out?
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

November I believe. It looks awesome though, the customization tools are amazingly indepth... I'm already thinking of having my Harry Callahan enforcer with a magnum revolver and making people wonder whether I fired six shots or only five.

Gamer IDs

ZOMG THIS THREAD IS FROM MARCH, YOU'RE SUCH A NECROMANCER BLOO.

Right, just as a heads up again: the next beta session is between 9am monday May 10th (aka tomorrow) till Friday May 14th (aka this friday) at 7pm. So that gives us more time to try it, and if you're put off by the download.. more than 4 friggin hours to play it. Also DK has made a brilliant remake of our wonderful mascot, Murray the Skull-Bomb. So err yeah. Play or kittens die.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

I played ABP last week and it was shit, so unless you can persuade me it's gotten any better I think i'll leave it uninstalled.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
    It actually looks pretty awesome, I think I signed up for the beta a while back. Any idea when it's going to come out?
    As I remember chalex you spent and hour customizing your character, for it not even look any different
    I may give it a whirl

Thread Information