Thread: Just a simple HALO Custom Edition question.

Question Just a simple HALO Custom Edition question.

Does people with good aiming always get framed for using Aim Bot?? I got banned for sniping a noob about 15 times. The noob framed ME of using Aim Bot. Is there a way around the ban thing anyways?

Re: Just a simple HALO Custom Edition question.

Sorry but no one cares about failo

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

If it's like CSS, you won't be unbanned without appealing somehow to the guy who owns the server. Just find another server.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

If you get banned of a server for being a good shot, it's usually a sign that the people who run that server are a bunch of useless noobs who can't aim for shit.

(And target, at least he's talking about the PC version, rather than the failbox)
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

If someone bans you for having a good aim, then it means that they aren't shooting you back.

Therefore, you'd rather not play with them at all. So what if they accuse you, just leave and play on another server with proper players.

I take accusations of hacking as a compliment. I'll admit I pull off some dodgy shots, mostly in the battlefield series, but it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of. What anyone who bans you is saying is, "I am afraid to play in the same server as you, because I can't do anything to counter you. You are too skilled."

...Same thing applies to REAL hackers, obviously, but then it's not "too skilled", it's just plain hacking. Just find a server with players at your level, and shoot at them. It's always more fun to kill players that are a challenge, after all.

ATK Member

Yeah, take it as a compliment of your skills and move on to bigger and better things ie a new server.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_Head View Post
    I take accusations of hacking as a compliment. I'll admit I pull off some dodgy shots, mostly in the battlefield series, but it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of. What anyone who bans you is saying is, "I am afraid to play in the same server as you, because I can't do anything to counter you. You are too skilled."

...Same thing applies to REAL hackers, obviously, but then it's not "too skilled", it's just plain hacking. Just find a server with players at your level, and shoot at them. It's always more fun to kill players that are a challenge, after all.
    I think youll find that most people who genuinley accuse you of hacking arent complimenting you for being too skilled, theyre pissed off coz they believe you have a significant unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    I think youll find that most people who genuinley accuse you of hacking arent complimenting you for being too skilled, theyre pissed off coz they believe you have a significant unfair advantage.

*Looks at Marshy*

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    But I find that the fact they're taken time out of a round to type out a message to you quite complimentery... They may not mean it as a compliment, but that's how it should be taken... The alternative is getting pissed at them, which is frankly more trouble than it's worth

Thread Information