Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your deskops up!!!

Re: Post your deskops up!!!

not sure if this wil resize, if it doesn't.. oHwell
    i am vindictive, faggits!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Usually a thumbnail links to a bigger version of the image.
    Blame Chalex, it's on the ATK Gallery.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

This is the image I have on my PC at work -

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    THAW = Tony Hawk's ADVANCED WARRIOR! ?
    Hehe, I wish. It's american wasteland. I recently mr.big'd it, and it's not that bad, all things considered.
    Last edited by D_K_Head; 24th June 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Decided today that I fancied a change on my desktop, so I'm coninuing my rotation of DWPS nominees Kaley Cuoco of Awesomeness, gogogo!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Just sorted this out now, been meaning to do ti for a while but couldnt find any decent snipe pics anywhere, so i screen-shotted some myself out of the 1080p rip i have...

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    Decided today that I fancied a change on my desktop, so I'm coninuing my rotation of DWPS nominees Kaley Cuoco of Awesomeness, gogogo!

Ouch send me the link for the original.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2...33122185lo.jpg

That's the direct link to the Cuoco background.
    Last edited by Isphera; 23rd July 2010 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    Just sorted this out now, been meaning to do ti for a while but couldnt find any decent snipe pics anywhere, so i screen-shotted some myself out of the 1080p rip i have...

Nice. Any more info on the Vista theme? (I think there's a theme there)

My current;

Yes I am that tidy haha. (Although I do have a dock on auto-hide per screen)

Debating the move to OSX on a separate hard drive, mainly to get a feel for kexts and the way the OS works. Would need to buy a new HDD though =/.

Gamer IDs

Vox i am on vista.....

i tried 7 again a few weeks ago and whenever it tried to play flash or a hd video it locked up the whole pc and crashed without error.... i onyl noticed AFTER abotu 10 hours of looking at hacks n tweaks. i got the sidebar on 7, downgraded to WMP11 and managed to make the taskbar a bit less gay...

Also i re formatted to 7 to check i hadnt broken it and jsut isntalled drivers and nothign esle and it still happened.

So yeah.... vista...

Also nice background vox, tho with a space inbetween screens i wudnt have thoguht it looked so nice =/
    Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 22nd July 2010 at 10:40 PM.

I know you're on Vista, as am I for the same reasons as you haha (Taskbar issues that is). I meant it looks like your taskbars "fall off" at the ends and the windows open in the taskbar look slightly different, so wondered if it's a theme.

Thanks, and yeah it does look a bit off but its not to bad, unfortunately the main building with angles sits right in the center so you can notice it, if the image was shifted left a bit more then it would be on straight lines and perfect haha. Will take a pic tomorrow. Although I seem to sort of "phase out" the bezels and forget they're even there.

Gamer IDs

the theme im on is one the the included themes with vista eternity edition (a custom distro based on ultimate)

Ahh, fair enough.

7 Works fine for me, you guys just can't use it right.

@VoX: Do you have all the taskbar windows in the middle of your taskbar? If so, can I ask how you did that? My method of making folders to push them into the middle seems to be a little buggy.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

More like we can actually use Vista and 7 is a worthless upgrade not worth the hassle? Seriously £50 or so (student discount) and a lot of hassle for a taskbar that would just be set back to how it essentially is now and a folder and menu system that annoys me? No thanks. And before you say try it I have, I have a dual boot of Windows Server 2008 R2 (the server edition of Win7) converted to be a workstation and it just doesn't feel right. Plus I put Win7 on the hexcore build and, yes it was better than the Workstation version, but it still wasn't "home" for me. Only thing that I might get Win7 for is if I get an SSD that supports TRIM or if I end up wanting to run an ATI and an nvidia card at the same time (unlikely).

I don't it's called dual monitors . Thats the system tray which is the bottom right of the first screen, so in the middle of the overall screenage. Not sure if there is a way though, google might help. A dock with windows set to minimize to that would probably do it, but the start menu docklets don't tend to work on x64 windows.
    Last edited by VoX; 23rd July 2010 at 01:20 PM.

Thread Information