Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Competive Clan Establishment - Prelim Discussion

ATK Member

Re: Competive Clan Establishment - Prelim Discussion

I just thought I would throw another team name into consideration, "Scrp" which stands for the "sea cucumber resistance party". Feel free to disregard it if it isn't serious enough lol

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Feel free to disregard it if it isn't serious enough lol
    You said my response yourself . It's a good name if we were going for something like what WAGS and J@M was though :P

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Just remembered, a few weeks ago Setsoru and I came up with the name "Pro Bro's", any thoughts on that?
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

Me personally? Not that keen on it. It's in a similar vein to the WAGS sort of name. If people get behind it though, I won't complain too much. As it stands, although I initially suggested the BRS revival, I'm behind Commense Logic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeh i would be happy for team try-outs and yeh i like commence logic, sounds win
    Last edited by Marshy; 29th June 2010 at 12:42 PM.

OMG this sounds liek so fail and shiz - im a massive jew and wud rather get aids than play wiv u failcakes

Gamer IDs

I'm guessing this isn't Chris's actual opinion, seeing as his facebook status now reads that he likes hairy moobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    I'm guessing this isn't Chris's actual opinion, seeing as his facebook status now reads that he likes hairy moobs.
    No that's Chris just being Chris...
    also VH said something about leader?

I believe it was you saying that I should be CSS team leader, Marshy. But I guess that's my Cue to come in. If anyone thinks it's a semi-decent idea but wants my leadership credentials, shout and thou shalt receive.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Okay, this sounds promising, i don't mind joinging if its CSS, KF, TF2, i'll buy battlefield BC2 if enough people play it, and what about some rts games eh?

Time periods looks like Monday and Tuesday evenings, although after the 2nd, i'll have afternoons free too

I don' think i could give enough time to be a leader, that might change though, and it also depends if i'm gd enough or not hahahaha
    i am vindictive, faggits!

Gamer IDs

RTS tournaments tend to revolve around 1v1 gameplay, but your more than welcome to enter them under the ATK or the new name. The only one that I can think of that isn't 1v1 is World In Conflict, but only I have that, and no-one else seems keen to buy it. This is why I haven't put them in as a possible selection. We may form a 'training group' for the better players of these games to hone skills against each other, and run small ladders, but nothing as well organised as a team at the moment.

Looks like DP/DE and the unappointed CS leader will have quite a pool to pick their team from.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    Looks like DP/DE and the unappointed CS leader will have quite a pool to pick their team from.
    Yep, anyone who's interested talk to me on steam sometime about the TF2 team, about classes etc, OR if the forum gets sorted I will make a thread there.

Thinking about it, I'd happily be the CSS team leader if anyone wants me to, I'm not the best sharpshooter anyone's ever met, but gimme a squad and a VOIP client and I can do my best to make magic; I've got a lot of experience of leading 5 to 15 member teams as a Sergeant 1iC (1st in Command) of 1st Section in an ArmA II Platoon; I led a small casual team on TF2 for a little while, before I left; and I used to lead the CS:S team of old at ATK, which no one was interested in, so I finally gave up after 3 sessions of only me turning up.

Dat'z Mai 2 sents.

If anyone is better suited to leading a CSS team that I, feel free to shout, as I'm not desparate to lead it.
    Last edited by Vicious Horizon; 29th June 2010 at 04:48 PM.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Midge18 Steam ID: Midge18

The thought of competitive gaming has brought me back, ill be up for the tryouts of css, tf2 im rusty on. ive got loadsa time spare at the moment with uni finished for the summer

Ohai midge, long time no see, i have had quite a few name changes so i dont think you will remember me, my name was Chalex 4 at one point

Can everyone respond if they fancy being clan leader with a simple, Yeh me!

Thread Information