Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Competive Clan Establishment - Prelim Discussion

Re: Competive Clan Establishment - Prelim Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Midge View Post
    The thought of competitive gaming has brought me back, ill be up for the tryouts of css, tf2 im rusty on. ive got loadsa time spare at the moment with uni finished for the summer

Wow, who dug up your grave!? Haha, long time mate, catch me on steam at some point to catch up

well i thought that as-well, but I own Company of hero's and Dow which can both be played with teams
    i am vindictive, faggits!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Setsoru View Post
    well i thought that as-well, but I own Company of hero's and Dow which can both be played with teams
    Bit ambiguous which post your replying to on this but I gather it's my RTS 1v1 only post. In future, would you mind quoting which post you replying to if it's not already in a direct chain.

CoH is run in a 2v2 format, but if I'm honest, I think it's pretty well known that our best team for that game is Phantom and Trigger, considering they won the i37 tournament. I don't know a lot about Dawn of War tournament, so any links to sites which run them would be appreciated. I said this before but I'll just say it again - I'm not opposed to having an RTS team under the banner (I actually want to form a WiC team, but no-one has it ), but it wouldn't get as much organisation as the main teams e.g. a forum.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Can we get a bit more feedback on this - we are still looking for the name as well as people willing to lead the second team (the game of which is still undecided, but likely to be either CSS, KF or BC2). Also, DP and DE - Can you compile a list of people that will tryout for the TF2 team, and arrange a night in the next week or so to get those tryouts going?

Thread Information