Thread: Double Gaming Night: 2nd and 3rd July (TF2 and Killing Floor)

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Double Gaming Night: 2nd and 3rd July (TF2 and Killing Floor)

Before getting into this weeks information, I would just like to say thanks to all of those who turned up to last weeks gaming nights for Bad Company 2 and Counter Strike: Source. We had a reasonable turnout for both, considering BC2 (for some unknown reason) isn't that well owned in the community, and the CSS one was arranged at very short notice due to the update. Kudos go to Phant for finding that awesome GGDM server.

As with last week, the community will be running two gaming nights this week, one on the Friday and one on the Saturday. The already planned Friday one will be Team Fortress 2, one of the most popular games in the community, so we are expecting a high turnout of members to attend and make this another one of our successful gaming nights.

Date: Friday 2nd July
    Time: 7-11pm
    Game: Team Fortress 2
    Server: TBC

On top of this, and owing to the rapid purchase of this game due to it being on sale on Steam (as is the Introversion Pack for £5, pick it up today!!!), we have decided to arrange an additional gaming night for Killing Floor. This game had a small following in the community before the sale, but now that it has come about, a majority of the community now owns the game. Saturday would be the perfect opportunity to finish off the download and get it up and running for the first time whilst other community members back you up.

Date: Saturday 3rd July
    Time: 7-11pm
    Game: Killing Floor
    Server: TBC

As usual with these, your presence on our Mumble server (85.236.100.59:4087 or a direct link on the home page) would be appreciated for co-ordination. Anyone is welcome to turn up whether you're a savvy community veteran or a new member who can't spell, the main aim of these events is to have some fun playing the game. Even people who see themselves as non-members just passing can swing by and enjoy themselves.

Don't have TF2 or KF or not available then? Then don't worry, because theres more gaming nights planned for the whole month of July, as well as other events during the week at different times, from the CnC tournament, as well as few other tourney ideas, to smaller casual game events - some of these events will be carrying prizes, so keep your eyes on the forum! Also, any suggestions on how to improve the events, or ideas for new events not currently held can be posted on the forum or PM'ed to me directly on the forum or on Steam.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Double Gaming Night: 2nd and 3rd July (TF2 and Killing Floor)

Sounds good, I was a little tl;dr due to watching a film, but I'll try and be there for both.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

How is it too long? The last two paragraphs are copied from all my event posts and edited slightly to reflect the post content, and the times are the same each week as well. So what your saying is three paragraphs of text is worthy of tl:dr? Oh lord of all that is awesome what have I undertaken

It's due to watching a japanese film, which has subtitles, thus means i can only skim read between lines :P
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Well it's too long for me to be arsed to read, but I have both games and probably will be free on those nights.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by Chazlene View Post
    Well it's too long for me to be arsed to read, but I have both games and probably will be free on those nights.
    No weddings Chaz? xD

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

@ work therefore won't be there :s

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    No weddings Chaz? xD
    Ah shit I forgot, since I'm a polygamist I'm marrying a horse on the Friday then your mum on the Saturday.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

i can't make either i got work

it wasn't too long
    i am vindictive, faggits!

Gamer IDs

URGENT ALERT - GAMING NIGHTS HAVE BEEN SWITCHED!!!!! - Killing Floor will take place tonight in half an hour. TF2 will happen tomorrow at 7pm.

Shite; I'll be late for TF2's gaming night

I have Section training organised for Saturday with my ArmA II platoon. I'll have a shout and get them taught then I'll jump on mumble and TF2 away.

Well Oric you sir fail, think we should have Monday gaming night this week

Thread Information