Thread: On the subject of the TF2 team

On the subject of the TF2 team

Right time to get our fingers out from where the sun don't shine and get this TF2 team up and running.

Seeing as the has been a lack of organisation since when a possible TF2 team was spoken about in another thread, and some interest shown by members of the community, I am trying to break this so called "wall" and get stuff running.

I propose that we move all the previous posts/threads in this section to a different area ( previous clans perhaps) so its easier to see where the important stuff is, its always better to move than delete in my books.

Secondly, as also said in that previous thread that i was going to run this team with DE, I am guessing there's no complaints about this yet if there is post bellow with a REASON. Don't de-rail this thread.

Lastly we need to decide on a team name/ training times to sort this out.

note from DE: we need a gaming night where everyone who wants in on the team can play, and this will help the leaders get an overview of what we got.

Edit: just seen Oric's posts, respond to them in context of the TF2 team here where appropriate

Edit2: Servers, I know Vox has spent ages getting them working, but getting the server populated yesterday with Kacere was hard due to the set aspects on the server, round times etc, and this lost many people.
    Important if we want to attract more members

DP
    Last edited by Darkpidgeon; 8th July 2010 at 10:20 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Re: On the subject of the TF2 team

Quick point on the name - the name for this team will be XXXXX.TF2, where XXXXX is the umbrella term for all competitive teams. For all ideas on the name, direct them to the recently created thread.

Quick point of the event night idea - awesomesauce. Lemme know when you want it and I'll pimp the hell out of it.

Thread Information