Thread: Atk bc2

Atk bc2

Welcome back!

Due to consistent margging from certain members of the community (heh, you guess who), and a pretty boring downtime for the squad as a whole, I think it's time to get the BC2 team moving again.

4v4, 6v6, 8v8... Match size depends on the number of players WE can field, and our playstyle.

I've never been one for long posts, so here's the plan.

1. An activity check is run via this thread. Anyone even REMOTELY interested in playing squad rush, rush or conquest alongside their fellow ATK members should post that they would like to do so. Failing that, I'm going to have to look outside the community to make up numbers.
    2. We play two or three friendly matches, against the most average clans I can find on the various ladders, to test our ability.
    3. IF we win at least one of those matches, I'll get us signed up to a ladder (possibly TWL, since E-DOM and Fraggednation seem to suck). We'll try our luck with the big boys.
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT!!

As a quick reminder, we ARE undefeated, so we're not a bad group of players. I believe we, as a team, can win BOTH rounds against the entry-level clans in stage 2.)

Any questions, or want to be added to the active roster? Post here!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Re: Atk bc2

Yesh.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

I resent your tone in that you believe what I am doing is a negative influence on the community. But I'm up for this. Sign me up for medic.

I'm in for either Assault, Medic or Recon.

im up for it
    as long as the team is called ebony suprise

Thread Information