Thread: The fuse has gone out.

Threaded View

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

The fuse has gone out.

The fuse on our skull-bomb logo thing has gone out, or less metaphorically, while I was over at Chalex's today starting to design the shirts for i40, we decided that our logo is shit and we're gonna make a new one.

There were several reasons for this; firstly, the dimensions for the skull bomb are actually very rectangular rather than square which means it's a pain in the arse to use in anything, and secondly none of us have really grown an attachment to it. Seriously, I made that logo around 3 years ago and has anyone come up with a name for it? And lastly a sleep-deprived looking deformed skull with a burning wick doesn't really relate to the name 'Aim To Kill' much at all.

Because of these reasons our current logo has only really been used in the header and the I-series shirts, so Chalex and I decided we needed something that relates to our name better, and can be incorporated more around the site. After a lot of awful sketches, we came up with the idea of a winged bullet. Something like this which I quickly threw together:

Of course it will contain more detail, I maybe even make it appear 3D, but the above image is a good idea of how the logo might appear on the t-shirts. So give your opinions guys, whether you love it or hate it, or just any suggestions to how it could be changed. And also most importantly, if you know of an existing logo for a clan or anything else which is a winged bullet, just say.

Finally we also decided that the community from now on is just 'ATK' rather than 'Aim To Kill', since no one actually calls it by the latter, so the shirts for i40 and the updated header will just say 'ATK' on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Thread Information