Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snerfs the NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Re: Snerfs the NOOB

Quote Originally Posted by Calneon View Post
    Personally, I don't like the idea that the platform from which I do everything on my computer, play games, do university work, etc, to be illegal. It's something I use up to 10 hours daily, all year round, I don't see why you'd obtain it illegally when you can get a legal copy for so cheap, which is guaranteed to never stop working all of a sudden (for validation reasons, and yes I know somebody who this happened to) and never get me in trouble for any work I do while using it.

Thats strange since Microsoft system works by telling you its illegal, making you wait 5 seconds to login telling you to buy it and then letting you use it as normal, if its determined to be cracked.

Its personal preference really but if your on a budget and the price of the OS means the difference between a high end gpu and a mid range id definatley wait and get windows later.

I'd take you up on the offer Piers, I just don't know how much petrol would cost you. Depending on how much it is, depends on how long I wait. Could be 'till the end of January if petrol was a higher price.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Snerfs View Post
    I'd take you up on the offer Piers, I just don't know how much petrol would cost you. Depending on how much it is, depends on how long I wait. Could be 'till the end of January if petrol was a higher price.
    probably cost around £20 for the fuel

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

also get a quad core atleast, black ops hates dual cores

Also Cal, with the w7 activator i used it even attached a certificate that i bought this from some certified seller lol, so illegalsmegal....
    Last edited by Mr.Big; 24th December 2010 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Big View Post
    also get a quad core atleast, black ops hates dual cores

Also Cal, with the w7 activator i used it even attached a certificate that i bought this from some certified seller lol, so illegalsmegal....
    dual coer i5 is hyperthreading, so 4 logical cores, generally for gaming you dont really need a quad, especially when you loose 0.4ghz stock speed and increase price

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

yeah, but just saying, i had problems with black ops with my dual core, i just upgraded a few days ago, but i was stalking the steam forums on black ops for quite a while and almost everyone with a dualcore was crying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

£20 for petrol is pretty good actually. I'll see how Christmas goes money wise and I'll decide in a few days wether I'm bothering or not. I have myself a W7 disc + Activator, but I don't know wether it's any good or not, since I've tried it on another computer and it installs 50 pre-set programs already (such as Microsoft Office and whatnot).

Piers spec looks pretty solid tbh (I won't get into a PSU argument lol).

Also, be careful with the warez talk .

Thread Information