Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVE Online - Free 21day Trial for Everyone

EVE Online - Free 21day Trial for Everyone

So how does it work? (Unofficial Rules)

Simple. Everyone who wants to get 21 days of free game time can post their email addresses here in 'Free 21-day Trial for Everyone' thread. Those of us who have subscribed can then send the trial to you.
    NB! You can always remove your email address after you have received the trial, use [at] in place of @ or use your extra email address if you are worried about getting spammed. So far I haven't heard any complaints from people who have used the help of this thread, so it shouldn't really be a problem.

How long does it take to get an invitation through 'Free 21-day Trial for Everyone' thread?

Most of the invites are sent in about 1 to 2 hours waiting times are not rare anymore!

30 Days of Free Game Time
    If your buddy subscribes then you receive 30 days of game time completely free but be aware that:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Buddy Program Terms and conditions, EVE Online official website, secure.eveonline.com/Marketing/Buddy/#inlineContent
    # Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, Direct Debit, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, iDeal and PayPal.
    Payments not eligible for this offer: CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.
    # Your friend must activate the free 21-day trial within 2 weeks of receiving your Buddy Program invite.
    # You will need to have an active account once your friend purchases an EVE Online subscription to get your 30 days.

Congratulations to all who have subscribed & are enjoying the life in the world of Eve to full.

If you have any ideas how to improve the thread then please reply or send me a private message. All good ideas will be considered!

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

Re: EVE Online - Free 21day Trial for Everyone

hey there are a few eve players already in atk the rest you wont get any interest out of sorry.

i really need to resubscribe!
    , probably will in a couple of months though, then we can go around in a fleet, and fuck people around again
    i am vindictive, faggits!

Thought I would give it ago, thanks for the heads up.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliv View Post
    hey there are a few eve players already in atk the rest you wont get any interest out of sorry.
    This is most probably true.

I've never played it myself and don't plan to .

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Yeah, if you'd posted last year I'd have signed up, but the existing players here already have alts/don't want any, and the non-players refuse to play it

Welcome to ATK, btw.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Doesn't anyone think this could be a sneaky way of scamming email addresses off of people?

Naw, the way it works is that 'Mr. Noob' gives his E-Mail to 'Mr. Invitation', Mr Noob then gets 21 days of trial as opposed to the normal 14 days.

If Mr. Noob then Subscribes to EVE with money, then Mr Invitation gets a free month of EVE, that's the way the Buddy system works.

En Masse this can pay for many many many alts and many friends accounts.

Totally legit.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Doesn't anyone think this could be a sneaky way of scamming email addresses off of people?
    Hey Hutch

As Vicious Horizon said, if some does subscribe using my invite I will receive free game time but also hope that I will gain a new Corp member.

This is not a scam.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by Chyeen View Post
    Hey Hutch

As Vicious Horizon said, if some does subscribe using my invite I will receive free game time but also hope that I will gain a new Corp member.

This is not a scam.
    Don't mind hutch, he just hates everyone

Anyway welcome to ATK

You play anything other than eve?

We have CSS and TF2 servers that arent setup right now but I can setup if peopela re actually going to play on them, and im workign on setting up a MW2 dedicated server for AlterIWNet on a proper dedi box on the backbone of the internet in paris.

Please can a moderator clean this thread up and make it a sticky if you dont mind?
    Last edited by Chyeen; 1st March 2011 at 12:11 AM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by Chyeen View Post
    Please can a moderator clean this thread up and make it a sticky if you dont mind?
    The topic is clean (to ATK standards), and is not deserving of a sticky.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Funny that you mention 'backbone' and 'Paris' in the same sentence there Mitch

D-d-doublepost, but Chyeen, do I assume right that you're a Minnie pilot? (Judging by your sig)

I am! I am a pure Minmatar pilot.

Thread Information