Thread: Problem with /MC

Problem with /MC

So i just used the Magic carpet command and it deleted all the blocks where the glass went..
    seems theres a problem with it just letting ya know

Re: Problem with /MC

Right ok, ty for the info OBOJ, I'll check it out now.

Where were when this happened / what blocks were removed?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

It was at my castle, i've repaired most of the damage now though, basically all the squares where the magic carpet was located the blocks got deleted...

Ah, did the server restart while you were on the magic carpet?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

I don't think so but i can't remember now, i'll try it again when i'm next online and see if it still does it

seems i have no donator commands atm, i'm sure you guys are just playing with somethin, just lettin ya know

Ty, sorting it out.

Thread Information