Thread: ....

So i found a few xray packers Koopaman45,Jparkour

ATK Member

Re: ....

I killed them for yah. It costed a demote to TP there once but totally worth it, didnt get my hands on anything tho.

(I AM NOT BEGGING TO GET IT BACK,just clearing that up)
    Im just warning others that they wont get a ... warning.
    Last edited by Olivre; 31st March 2011 at 09:17 AM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

THIS THREAD CONFUSES ME

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Lol, basically what I think is going on is 2 people are using XRay packs on the server.

I need proof before I ban, "OMG HE FOUND MY CHEST" isn't a good enough reason for a ban.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

ATK Member

but when 5friends write to you and tells you I tpd to them all the time is that enough proof?
    not a reliable source anyway.
    just sayin'
    Last edited by Olivre; 31st March 2011 at 01:42 PM.

When I have multiple witnesses and server logs of you killing people, that's fairly good evidence, what evidence of XRay do you have?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

ATK Member

I killed My FRIENDs most of the times we had war but i totally won, ask them, Then we had fights outside spawn. but if you trust them its ok.

well i commented on this post yesterday, but i guess it got deleted??? anyways... i only had the xray pack on because i forgot to take it off after ssp. however, i didnt mine or anything. I've been waiting in spawn holding my valuables waiting for all of my friends to be ready to move for a couple days. so i swear on my life, that i didn't mine using the texture pack. also, while i do believe that olivre does deserve his tp powers back, his previous statement is wrong because he tp-killed me before i even had the xray pack on my computer. he didn't abuse it, though it was uncalled for and annoying as hell.

Thread Information