Thread: Re-introduction

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: gkgary

Re-introduction

For those who already know me, hi again!

For those that don't! Hai, I'm Gary!

Been a long time since I've been on here (again). Just damn work and stuff gets in the way. Working now as a lifeguard and swim teacher. Work most of the week, long days too. But I basically get paid to watch women swim in bikinis

Music taste, still the same - heavy as anything! In a band (The Fifth Horseman, check us out! =])

Started getting into photography. I just love it so much! Great fun, but so expensive!

Passed my bike test, so am just waiting for funds to allow me to get a bigger bike! I want a Triumph Daytona 675.

Tattoos are coming along - have 4 now and want a shedload more! Just got two lip piercings done. Will post pictures in a separate thread.

So yea... What games are people playing now? I need to get some new ones! Just got the old typical ones!

I shall try stay round a bit long this time!

Re: Re-introduction

Hehe Sick, welcome back. VoX, Calneon, Chalex4 and Chazlene are into photography now, so you can chat with them about stuff, hope ye stick around
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

GARRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

We really need to meet up London again some point soon lol.

gary did you like our hiding spot for your car behind the bin at i40?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

So the prodigal son returns, and not just for an I-series hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    ATK weekend in London staying in some shitty hostel let's do this.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

We live about 30 mins away from London, so one of our floors would be cheaper .

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    For those who already know me, hi again!

For those that don't! Hai, I'm Gary!

Been a long time since I've been on here (again). Just damn work and stuff gets in the way. Working now as a lifeguard and swim teacher. Work most of the week, long days too. But I basically get paid to watch women swim in bikinis

Music taste, still the same - heavy as anything! In a band (The Fifth Horseman, check us out! =])

Started getting into photography. I just love it so much! Great fun, but so expensive!

Passed my bike test, so am just waiting for funds to allow me to get a bigger bike! I want a Triumph Daytona 675.

Tattoos are coming along - have 4 now and want a shedload more! Just got two lip piercings done. Will post pictures in a separate thread.

So yea... What games are people playing now? I need to get some new ones! Just got the old typical ones!

I shall try stay round a bit long this time!
    Welcome back Gary. Most of the forum plays Minecraft now, though I don't play it much myself (and a few others). Other than that, Starcraft 2, Bad Company 2, not a lot else.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Quote Originally Posted by Calneon View Post
    Welcome back Gary. Most of the forum plays Minecraft now, though I don't play it much myself (and a few others). Other than that, Starcraft 2, Bad Company 2, not a lot else.
    By most of the forum, its mostly marshy, vicious, nik, Joe(not DE) and new people

Gamer IDs

GARRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

We do indeed! I have more photography kit I want to play with!

Quote Originally Posted by nikoli View Post
    gary did you like our hiding spot for your car behind the bin at i40?
    That made me LOL and WTF at the same time! How the hell did you manage that? The handbrake was on and everything?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazlene View Post
    So the prodigal son returns, and not just for an I-series hopefully

ATK weekend in London staying in some shitty hostel let's do this.
    Hopefully not, but I can tell you now, I'm not gonna be active much over easter. Working near enough every single day AND having to learn two complete songs at the same time... I just resubscribed to EVE too

We live about 30 mins away from London, so one of our floors would be cheaper .
    Meh, I have a big enough bedroom to sleep about 4-5 people really comfortably! :P So let's put this idea into motion and get a date sorted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calneon View Post
    Along with the usual games, I assume? CS:S, TF2 etc. Anyone still playing CoD?

I play a bit of CoD 4 and alterIWnet, still on EVE, need to re-download TF2 and CSS after a monumental cock-up.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Sweet, I want to start playing CoD on the PC. I've tried on X-Box with my brother, but I get raped... I hate FPS games with a console! lol

Thread Information