Getting withdrawal symptoms here!

Re: Playstation Network Down!

Happy to say I have a PC xD

I have both :P
    Just lock the door and find some time to scream o|-<

what do you play?
    its lame this had to happen on the bank holiday weekend. i had lots of free time
    i am vindictive, faggits!

Yeah same! At the moment i am playing Homefront, Crysis 2 and Black Ops. To be honest I feel there is a limited amount of good games out there for the PS3 at the moment. Humph

whats ur psn ID? ill add you if this thing ever gets back online.. i only got COD out of those 3, i play single player games mostly!

Ahh fair enough! My PSN is MindykinZ... Original :P What's yours?

should be setsoru ... i think

Yeah I heard about that, not much of a PS3 person much, more of the 'holier than thou' PC Gamer if I'm honest xD

Sony blame 'hackers', but I'm not so sure, I think it's something going on at Sony
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

I haven't laughed quite that hard in a long time. Thankyou for that Cal.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Hahahahah amazing Cal. I'm not quite sure why these hackers wanted to deprive everyone of PSN . Seems a bit illogical as they're just hurting themselves.

Either way, welcome to ATK MindykinZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Sony 'been had' done fucked up
    check this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by SONY
    Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state/province, zip or postal code), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity passwords and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence that credit card data was taken at this time, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, to be on the safe side we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may also have been obtained.
    For your security, we encourage you to be especially aware of email, telephone, and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive information. Sony will not contact you in any way, including by email, asking for your credit card number, social security, tax identification or similar number or other personally identifiable information. If you are asked for this information, you can be confident Sony is not the entity asking. When the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services are fully restored, we strongly recommend that you log on and change your password. Additionally, if you use your PlayStation Network or Qriocity user name or password for other unrelated services or accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them, as well.

How could Sony let this happen?!?! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192359

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

Quote Originally Posted by MindykinZ View Post
    How could Sony let this happen?!?! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192359
    Because its sony? they are great at pissing of hackers which just makes them one big target. and hey welcome to atk

Thread Information