Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shit to do at i43

Re: Shit to do at i43

So just heirloom gear, no x3 XP? Impossible.

It would be pretty hard even with Heirloom, x3 and an instant dungeon group at all times, but with only one character I'd have to say it's impossible.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    So just heirloom gear, no x3 XP? Impossible.

It would be pretty hard even with Heirloom, x3 and an instant dungeon group at all times, but with only one character I'd have to say it's impossible.
    Lol, read :S I said we'd have x3 from 1 to 60, and the idea of this is to challenge it. Could possibly advertise it all over lan and get some exposure.

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

i agree with this but i think vicious is right, its not hard to stay up for 24 hours me and canni did not sleep for all of ilite >.< so if we made a full dungeon team it would make the process so much more easy. but im up for it which ever way that it ends up working

Paladin or Hunter, fastest things to level....or DK and instant level 50 :P, I don't think it will be that difficult to do tbh, with the slowest part will be 65-80 but even then 5 hours should see that out the way, I'll put an hour in now and again if I have nothing else to do

Just had a thought, is it a little cheap to use a L85 to boost the Level 10 at that stage through the dungeons? It would be pretty fast, but also not really in the spirit of levelling..
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

If you're trying to get to level 85 in a day, why shouldnt you boost your way through as much as possible? There's no point handicapping yourself further on such a difficult task.

Point taken, I guess all's fair in love and war.

- Another point, we should set up a livestream for the whole thing, so that people can watch what's going on on the account (we can use a shared account maybe? Or if Marshy - If you've been thinking of setting up a stream on TL, we can cast it on that )

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Just had a thought, is it a little cheap to use a L85 to boost the Level 10 at that stage through the dungeons? It would be pretty fast, but also not really in the spirit of levelling..
    If you can get quick dungeon groups its always faster not to get boosts since WOTLK

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    If you can get quick dungeon groups its always faster not to get boosts since WOTLK
    Really? Thought it would be faster to just rapid-fire a dungeon with an 85 to kill all the mobs for you

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Really? Thought it would be faster to just rapid-fire a dungeon with an 85 to kill all the mobs for you
    you get SO much less exp and you can blitz through dungeons till lvl 81 with any group of retards

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mitch View Post
    you get SO much less exp and you can blitz through dungeons till lvl 81 with any group of retards
    Apart from Nik

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Point taken, I guess all's fair in love and war.

- Another point, we should set up a livestream for the whole thing, so that people can watch what's going on on the account (we can use a shared account maybe? Or if Marshy - If you've been thinking of setting up a stream on TL, we can cast it on that )
    Casting has already been talked about.

Thread Information