Thread: Reverb Design Launch

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Reverb Design Launch

So, since finishing all my coursework I've been working on this with a uni mate pretty solidly. Reverb Design is a design company/community, partnered with the company Newspeak Management, who most of our paid work will come through. The work will mainly be logos and websites for bands, but we'll also be producing stuff for print, like business cards and gig posters.

Link: http://www.reverbdesign.co.uk/

In order to make Reverb a community as well, we're asking people to blog or the site, so it continually gets updated with new content. There'll be incentives for bloggers as well, such as getting their photos featured on the site via our Flickr stream, competitions to produce a background for the website, and in the future if we're doing well we might recruit one of the bloggers onto the design team.

So say if you're interested at all in blogging on the site, at the very least it'll get you more recognition as a designer/artist/photographer or whatever if you post your own work.

Also like our Facebook page pretty please: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reverb...02112846492945
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Re: Reverb Design Launch

Sweeeet, as I said on FB, up for blogging if you need peoples.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

As I said on Facebook, I really love the website.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: gkgary

As I said on Facebook, .

Seriously, seems like a good idea. Would like to get some of my photos on there somehow. What sort of things do you want/need?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    Sweeeet, as I said on FB, up for blogging if you need peoples.
    Kewl, if you click on 'Panel' in the menu on the site you can make a Wordpress account, then I'll upgrade your account so you can make posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    As I said on Facebook, .

Seriously, seems like a good idea. Would like to get some of my photos on there somehow. What sort of things do you want/need?
    Submit some of your photos to our Flickr Group (http://www.flickr.com/groups/reverbdesign/) and they'll appear on the Flickr stream on the site. You're also welcome to make a post about you photography, but of course don't spam the blog with just your own work. Apart from that we just want anything vaguely arty posted, so it could be a post about an artist you like, an exhibition, photos of any interesting street art you've seen, any youtube videos you think are creative or whatever.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: gkgary

Okay. I have a few photos in mind to share through your page. Shall have a look for a few artists too, though I lack knowledge in that area. So any suggestions would be great (message me then to avoid a thread hi-jack!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chazlene View Post
    Kewl, if you click on 'Panel' in the menu on the site you can make a Wordpress account, then I'll upgrade your account so you can make posts.

Done, username is just Callum.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    Done, username is just Callum.
    Kewl, upgraded you to a contributor. I accepted you photos as well you added to the Flickr group, I think though the Flickr Stream plugin we have installed only updates itself once a day or so, so your photos haven't appeared straight away on the site.

My Battlelog

Sweet, many thanks. Just had a quick look and they're already up, so dno how quick it's refreshing.

Thread Information