Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LeachLAN 8 :: 28th July -1st August:: Northleach, Gloucestershire, SouthWest

Re: LeachLAN 8 :: 28th July -1st August:: Northleach, Gloucestershire, SouthWest

Ahh I walked past being glad it wasn't me ;D

Re: LeachLAN 8 :: 28th July -1st August:: Northleach, Gloucestershire, SouthWest

So who's thinking of going to LL8 then?

Vicious,
    Ki,
    Oric,
    Maybe Mitch,
    Maybe Paper
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    So who's thinking of going to LL8 then?

Vicious,
    Ki,
    Oric,
    Maybe Mitch,
    Maybe Paper
    im going aslong as i can some way of going there :P might need to be picked up from a train station or something if you guys are going and feeling nice oh and we need more nerfwars :P im ebaying some guns atm so hopefully i shall win them

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd pop in and see how the interest is going?

I will now not be going.

My account balance has dropped down below £50 now, I may be able to afford it if other people are willing to go?

I've convinced Marshy to turn up with the Bring-a-Noob, but yeah, bumping the thread to see other people's interest?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    I will now not be going.
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Can I ask what changed your mind?

Don't have time to drive there and back, as well as dedicate the weekend to it when I have tonnes of other stuff to do over the Summer Break.

Aye, I really enjoyed Leach7, and I'm definitely going to come to another LeachLAN when I can, but I think most of us have booked for i43 now. Ofc, if say Ki/Mitch are interested in going I'll look at going, but I'm not much of a SoloLAN guy XD

@Oricalcos: Understandable, I hope you can make a future event.

@Vicious Horizon: Oh that's a pitty, Was hoping to see you and the others there. Summerlan means water pistols too =) (outside that is)
    Last edited by Morgyn; 29th June 2011 at 04:43 PM.

Haha, an inside waterpistol fight would end up in tears I think XD

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    Haha, an inside waterpistol fight would end up in tears I think XD
    indeed although if it was marshys pc... :P

and i really want to go i loved the last one, but i need to find some way of getting there, i might end up needing a lift from a close by train station if people do go.
    marshy fails, that is all.

If Mitch goes, he'll give you a lift (probably), and in that I case I'll definately have a look in my pockets to fund Strat.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Chances are I wont be able to make this one, tho i will not know until closer to teh time

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: backbone666 Steam ID: mike_backbone

Who doesn't go to LL8 Doesn't win at life and may get suiganked in EVE >

Thread Information