Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EA are chopping up BF3 into DLC exclusive to certain stores

Re: EA are chopping up BF3 into DLC exclusive to certain stores

I'd more likely pay for DLC on xbox, I'd rather there be no DLC on pc and just give the communities the tools to make the game the way they want it.

All about the money though.

Re: EA are chopping up BF3 into DLC exclusive to certain stores

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    Yeah, I've seen the obvious increase in DLC over the last 5-6 years, but you know what? A majority of the time DLC involves a fair bit of man-hours, which spread over a whole studio (as a studio will always be involved in any DLC released) will cost money, and so these people have to be paid, which is lost revenue as far as the publisher is concerned, and- oh look, you have to pay money to buy something that people made, how absurd and outrageous.
    The Call of Duty DLC is awful, bet they just crack the whip out on the interms. lol

Thread Information