Thanks for the mini-review, VoX. I've not had a touch screen Samsung phone, so I have nothing to compare it to, but Sense on the Hero is okay -can be a bit slow from time to time.

I'll probably be quite happy with the standard launcher, until I feel like playing with the phone a bit more and end up changing it around completely. I haven't changed much on the Hero, so will probably find TouchWiz all right.

For a phone like this, I probably will get a case. What type of case have you got? Little rubber case, like the iPhones/BlackBerries have, or a leather style flip out case?

Battery, when you get a new phone, is always a problem at first because you constantly play with it. Always turning it on and off, playing with new apps, changing everything around. Until you get a setup you're happy with, you'll burn through battery really quickly. I tend to keep mine on charge over night. But recently stopped doing so and found the battery will JUST last two days with average use, mainly texting.

I'm not too fussed about the camera, as I've got my DSLR, but a decent phone camera is always handy for those random shots.

As for keyboard, I'll probably find something I like (trying the ones you've suggested, mainly).

Watching some of the video reviews, it looks fantastic. While it looks iPhone-esque, that's because everyone compares phones to the iPhone now. In all honesty (genuine question), who cares if someone copied/used the design from other phones? As long as it works, who cares? No one says that about cars, or computer components, saying Intel copied AMD or vice versia.