Thread: hello im theory

hello im theory

hello folks,
    figured as im going to be lanning with you guys, i should make more of an effort to be part of the community, and to let you know a bit more about me.

So my real name is Tom, im 18 and live in Leicester.

I play tf2, css, l4d/2 ( once i've re downloaded), but most of all league of legends.

I dabble in other games, but really only stick to the more competitive ones.

anyway, i've sat on your mumble and have been grinding league most days the past month or so, so if you ever fancy a game just ask.

Re: hello im theory

Alright you mug :P
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: hello im theory

Hate this guy!!! GOD

Thread Information