Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C2G

C2G

i think it's a bad idea that people can just add C2G to there name without even signing up to the forums

Re: C2G

Agree! we are getting biger and we should only allow ppl from the community use our tagg

I agree, but what is stopping them?

i think if they wear the tags and our not known on C2G forum they should be banned for like 5-10 mins for the reason not a community member
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

We allow people to put the tags in. It even says so when you join the server. Maybe we need to recommend to people that they join the forum too. No need to go around banning people.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Banning is way to harsh, we could somehow promote bonuses you get on our servers if you join the forum, which would encourage people.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Ping kick immunity etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Ping kick immunity etc...
    Yes, that sounds like a good idea and will draw in players that are constant on our servers but sometimes have high ping.

Like me...

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Obviously that would be great to make it all dynamic like that. The reality however to make the server interact with the website, check forum accounts against SteamIDs etc would be very hard and take a large amount of time. Over the summer when I have more time, I will be looking into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: geK

I think we should have like levels on our forum, and the higher u get on forum, the more benefits/bonuses u get on the server

But this is kinda a hard process..

It would all have to be manual or require a lot of syncing.

true, but then again its all down to chalex, and as he says in the summer he may look into it .
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

Me and Yayo have been playing on C2G for ages now, and one thing that really anoys me is that theres never any admins on anymore, that was why i was wondering, if it was possible to get admin rights. I am dedicated to the C2G community (My guild wars clan is also signed up). Granted i'm not on the forums much, but thats because i'm always in game! lol. I believe i am a resposible player, and would like to use the rights to stop any unwanted behaviour from taking place. That sounds very selfless, but i also want to be able to ban hackers straught away, because there ruining my ratio ^^. But if you could just get back to me on that, i would be greatful! Oh if an admin could go on now quickly, and ban a player called ASSASSIN, hes started hacking, is a bit anoying. lol

Over n Out!
    Last edited by Devil; 31st May 2007 at 05:04 PM.

I'm normally on but not always if I'm doing the radio or something, what is the name of your guild?

EDIT: Back to Peephole's idea, I think that we should add something like honored/dedicated member to the forum categories or something, for things like bringing alot of people into the community.
    Last edited by VoX; 1st June 2007 at 09:37 AM.

Thread Information